"It's so nice here! I'm so lucky to be here! Wow!" You exclaimed happily, looking around.

"I know right! It's also perfect for...this!" Boruto shouted, pulling a spray can out of nowhere.

"How...do you do that? Also, why?" You ask, dumbfounded.

"Well, I am a ninja! I have to have these tricks of course! As for the second question... yo u know, my dad's the Hokage, the leader of this village. So, he doesn't even have time for his own family! It's so unfair, dattebasa! There was that one time in Hima's birthday, ya know! So, my dad went there right, but WITH A SHADOW CLONE! SHADOW CLONE! INSTEAD OF USING THE DAMN SHADOW CLONE FOR WORK, HE USES IT FOR FAMILY DATTEBASA! FAMILY!" Boruto took a deep breath before calming down.

"But... I understand it better know. My dad and I are on good terms know. But I'm still mad about that dattebasa!"Boruto ended his complaining with a shout of anger.

You're mezmerized of the scene in front of you. You understand that their relationship is rocky, but you didn't expect it to be this rocky.

"Anway, let's paint!" Boruto was about to shake his spray can until a hand held his shoulder. Tight.

"Boruto, you know we will be in trouble right? Our friend just got here, so please spare her the bother, okay? Besides," Mitsuki nodded at you. " you don't want your girlfriend mad at you, right?"

"Sarada's not my girlfriend! Why do you keep on saying that Mitsuki!" Boruto complained, a tiny blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Eh, Sarada? Mitsuki didn't say anything about it being Sarada. Why is it the first girl you think of is Sarada? Were you lying the entire time, huh Boruto?" You teased.

Boruto blushed hard, seeming to have no words to speak of. After a few seconds, he starts to speak.

"Come here, you!" Boruto started to chase you.

Shit.

You ran as fast as you can,but unfortunately, he caught you, grabbing you by the wrist.

"Ha! Give up now, Y/N! Surrender!" You try to excape, but his grip was too tight.

Sighing, you raise your hands up as a 'I surrender' sign.

"Hah! That's why, don't mess with Boruto Uzumaki!" He triumphantly cried, dropping your wrist. You massage your wrist, wincing.

"Alright Boruto, you win this time." You said. You nudged Mitsuki and whispsered, "Hey, Mitsuki, tease him for me, will you?"  , 

Which Mitsuki responded with a nod. You grin to him as a thank you and left.

After getting lost in Konoha, you happen to find a bench to sit upon. So you did.

So, what to do? I need a map, some history of this world of Konoha and  and I need to understand some jutsu's I'll be learning. I don't have a phone. Besides, if I did, there wouldn't be any connection. Then, I need the library. Which I need to ask someone for.

You ask the nearby person directions to the library. After arriving, you checked out 3 books. One about the history of this world, one about the map of this world and one about the jutsu's needed to be learned.

As you exit the library, your stomach rumbled. 

Should I go to Ichiraku or the Hamburger place? Well, I should probably go to Ichiraku since Boruto's not going to kill me, so Ichiraku it is! Wait, do I even have the money for it?