Bitch, Your In Chapter 1

You went into this shop, this shop has no name, that's why it's so strange. You wandered what's inside it, Your so Curious. You can't even decide if you want to enter it or not. Since your a Clever lil Demon, You entered. The Shop was full of mystery. You saw things that you can't really see. It's like all impossible things that can't happen, Happens there. You were amazed! You walked more and saw a guy floating up above. He gave you a heart attack so you jumped back, and yelled. The blue thinh everywhere disappeared You just Disturbed him

Uh sir, Who are you? ”  You asked, he didn't answer, His name is by his side, why can't you see it? You blind? He stood up, and walked towards you while you are movinh backwards. He looks upset.

How dare you enter my shop? Didn't you read the close sign outside?” he said calmly. You were shocked on how soft his voice was, You were a curious bird. You want to ask his name but you're shy... After a minute you have Been brave and asked him; “What's your name?” You said it like you were flirting with him, HEY YOU STOB IT! *insert Jin*

He looked at you, and smiled. “Hello  darling,  I'm Min Yoongi! I can be your boyfriend if you want”  He said and blinked.  He looks down to you body, damn it. His eyes were just starring at your perfect body, then he bit his lips.  You were sweating a lot. He wiped it off.

Darling, It's hot here. Take off your Jacket” He said. You didn't want to. You were only wearing a plain shirt. It will ruin your outfit, but you took it off! Stop flirting you Bitches *insert author*

Uhh? Why did you came up with this kind of store” You asked. It's obvious that he wants to have a small business? And wants money!

Well You guys talked. A lot, I'm getting jealous.

{THIS STORY IS STILL incomplete} Comment “Y0UG0TN0JAMS” If you want to me to continue it. Enjoy lil bitches