When He Wants Your Attention

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm going through a serious crisis right now. My. Boyfriend. Won't. Stop. Whimpering. Like. A. Puppy. I know he's doing it intentionally because he's trying to make me feel bad for wanting to go over to a sleepover at Peach's house. "(Y/nnnnnnnnnn)," I heard Marth whine as he came and gave me a hug from behind. Even though hearing him whine made me feel bad, I won't let it stop me from going.

"Come on Marth I told you it's only going to be for one day," I said to him amused at his actions to try stop me from leaving. I turned around and saw how he had his arms crossed with a cute pout on his face. I stood up on my tippy toes and gave him what was supposed to be a peck on the lips. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him before I could try to pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck to get a better grip.

After a few minutes we both pulled away trying to catch our breath. I slowly unwrapped my arms from around his neck and my mind was in a daze. I snapped back into reality when I saw him smirking at my dazed look. That's when I realized what he was trying to do. My faced changed in to a bright shade of red and I stuttered out,"Y-You d-did that on purpose," I felt kind of dumb for not seeing this coming.

"Did what on purpose?" He said to me pretending be innocent. I started poking his chest with my finger playfully,"You know exactly what you did," and he started laughing at me and I pouted. "Well, since you clearly 'don't remember what you did' I'll just go a make my way to Peach's house," I said and I knew he was gonna admit what he did was another attempt to stop me now that I said that. But, I have to admit he almost got me there.

I picked up my sleeping bag from the floor, and I started to make my way to the front door when I got tackled to the ground into a bone crushing hug. "What the hell Marth," I groaned out as my back hit the floor. "You win I kissed you for two reasons. One I wanted your attention. Two because I didn't want you to leave. It was mostly for the first reason," He said. So that's why he was acting like sad puppy. Now I feel really bad, I was neglecting my poor boyfriend.

"Awwwww I'm sorry Marth you could've told me you just wanted attention and I would've stayed home," I said while pulling him into a hug. He buried his face into crook of my neck and nuzzled it. "Okay how about this. I'll call Peach and tell her that I can come over next time and then we can go and cuddle," I said him. He pulled his head out of my neck and flashed me a smile before picking me and carrying me over to the couch were we both cuddled.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed it. I actually got this idea from my friend yesterday. Please vote and comment. Bye.