➸ 'What, you think a dumb girl cant drink?'

Mulai dari awal

"Ahem." I say looking up at him. He snaps out of the trance and steps aside letting me in.

"Thanks." I mutter quietly, as I do so Leonardo walks away into the kitchen and Clarissa skips  downstairs.

"Hey." She says with a sour look plastered on her face, but it vanishes as quickly as it came when she sees my shirt. 

"Wait, hold up." She stares at me with a hint of excitement swirling in her eyes.

"You listen to Oasis?" She asks, pointing to my shirt.

"Oh um, yea of course. Do you?" I ask. Suddenly Clarissa bursts with amusement.

"Duh! It's like totally one of my fave bands, other than the Spice girls of course!" She squeals. It catches me off guard as the priss known as Clarissa Reynolds does not give off 'I listen to Oasis' energy. I give her a small awkward smile, while I notice Leo watching the situation from the kitchen with Donny. But once she realises that she's being a normal human being and not a demon, her scowl makes a reappearance and she folds her arms.

"Let's go." She says. She gestures to the staircase and leads the way back up to her bedroom.

"Okay well, let's get started, today we are going to focus on History." Here we go again.

Once we've finished we look at the time. "7:30, oh crackers!" Clarissa exclaims.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused as she rushes to her wardrobe immediately.

"Donny's throwing a party tonight and I gotta get ready." She says while flicking through a solid amount of clothes.

"Oh cool." I reply, getting the feeling that our little study session is now over, I grab my notes and books and compile them together.

"Bella!" I'm shake out of fear and swiftly turn around to face Clarissa. 

"This dress or this dress?" She asks me holding up two dresses.

"Why do you want my opinion" I scoff, furrowing my brows. 

"Well even though most of the time you dress like a homeless person, you're all I have right now." She looks at me expectantly, waving the dresses around. I fold my arms and stand up, walking closer to her.

"You can't keep talking to me as if I'm a pile of shit Clarissa. The only reason I haven't said anything is because I don't want to make these lessons more dreadful then they already are, but its just so petty, grow up." I snap at her, which seems to surprise her. Her back limps slightly before turning around to her closet once again. 

"Sorry." I turn my head to look at her in slight disbelief.

"Pardon?" I ask, sitting on her bed.

"I said sorry." She replies, most of the nastiness is gone in her voice now, just leaving a quiet murmur.

"Whatever." I say grabbing my things and shoving them in my bag. I hear a pair of feet shuffle my way along the carpet.

"Well, do you, wanna come tonight?" I hear her voice behind me ask gently.

"To what?" I ask, slinging my bag on my shoulder and heading towards the door.

"To the party, here." She says louder as I'm about to leave the room. I turn my head to look at her.

"Why?" I ask her. What is she on about?

"Well I don't know. As an apology? There'll be ton of people and your bound to now a few right?" She replies hastily.

"Fine I guess, but I have nothing to wear." I reply but she quickly throws me one of the dresses she was holding.

"You can get ready in here, I'll be in the bathroom if you need anything." She gives me a small smile and walks in her bathroom, closing the door behind her. I guess I just dragged myself into a nightmare.

🖤

Once we hear music start to blast out of speakers downstairs, we decide to head downstairs. We walk out of Clarissa's room into the upstairs hallway. Once we reach the top of the grand staircase I see tons of teenagers piling in through the front door, dozens of cars parked in the street.

"Let's go Bella." Clarissa says to me holding my hand dragging me into the large crowd. She leads me into the living room, where Donny and a few of his friends are sitting down on the lounge.

"Hey guys, Bella's joining us." Clarissa says calmly. As she says my name, I notice a face sitting by Donny, he turns his head to face us. Leonardo. He turns to look at me for a split second before turning away as he realises I saw him.

"Come sit." Donny says to me. I oblige and sit in the seat in between him and Leonardo. Donny hands me a cup of alcohol, I grab it out of his hand and chug it, it's all that I need to get me through the night. I look back at him, who has a bit of a shocked face.

"What? You think a dumb girl can't drink?" I say laughing.

"First, stop saying you're dumb, you can't be that bad. And second, I'm just surprised that's all" He says looking at me. We hear Clarissa clearing her throat, so we desert our attention to her.

"Let's have some old school fun." She smirks holding up an empty bottle.

That's how we ended up here, in a large circle, playing spin the bottle. It feels as though we are back in middle school.

"Let's begin!" Clarissa chimes before spinning the bottle, It twirls around for a while before finally slowing, making its last lap, the bottle finally stops spinning, landing directly on me. I roll my eyes, of course this always happens to me. I look over to Clarissa who's giggling to herself.

She spins the bottle again, seeing who i've gotta kiss. It twirls around for awhile until it lands on someone, you've got to be kidding me.

Who could it be?;)
comment who you think it is