Sad Night Air

HELL BOYS POV

I ran out of the room and out of the building as fast as I could. I needed to get out of there. anywhere just not here. I growl and jump on a pole and start climb up it fast. On the roof I looked around and stared to run again jumping from roof to roof. 'MONSTER....I would love you if you didn't act or look like a MONSTER....oh my God it's the MONSTER!!...' those words replayed me n my head smashing against my skull trying to kill me.  I jump on the 90th roof and stop. The rain pouring in my cloak hard. Looking up in sigh and curl my fists into a ball I felt warm streaks leaving my eyes. i bring my hand up and feel my tears falling. 'if she thinks your a monster what do you think y/n thinks..' I fall down and grip my horns. "WHY THEY HELL DID I HAVE TO BE THIS!?!?" I scream. "Because you are..." I look back and see y/n standing there hands behind her back looking at me on the sky scrapers ledge. I jumped up "Y/N!? How did you get up here!?" She walked to me and set me down. She sat in front of me. "Talk to me " I looked at her. "Talk about what?" I asked "why did you run out of the house like it was going to explode." I looked down. "do you think I'm a monster?" "Of Course not. Hell boy you may he a devil but that doesn't mean you don't have the same emotions like a human..you had sad,happy definitely mad." She laughed making me chuckle. The rain was poring harder now and she looks up at it. "it's poring...isn't it." I nodded " yeah.....but it don't bother me. Monsters don't get effected by this shit. " She nodded "sure" she smiled "your not a monster hell boy your just different in a good way." I did a loppb sided smile and chuckled. "sure y/n." I looked around "so your the only one who came after me?" She nodded " I felt I had to make sure you where ok. I mean we are best friends" at that moment I felt my heart shatter into a million prices. 'ow' I nodded "how the hell did you get up here." "Don't ask.." she mumbled "well I did. " She growled and looked at me her eyes turnt all black but the middle was e/c. "I SAID DON'T FUCKING ASK!!!!" she yelled making me tumble she held her hand up and I was lifted in the sky. She gasped and Her eyes went normal as she set me down  she backed up and covered her mouth. "I-I'm sorry i-" she ran to the next building and ran down the stair way. I jumped and followed after her. "Y/n! Stop!" She knocks plants and steal dears down blocking to the path. I start running and jumping over things she kicked the metal door open and ran into the dark Ally way. I tummbled out of the building and seen her at the end in the dark. I walked to her and knelt down "listen y/n i-" "no you listen you call yourself a monster when you weren't the one ever kid picked on for being the only kid to have the powers I do. Your dad loves you and hid you from others. My parents didn't want anything to do with me and let them bully me. Them there selves called me a monster!" She started shaking and curled in a ball. I sighed and put my hand on her knee and my other hand lifted her chin to meet my eyes. "Listen...you may not have been loved by them but you will be loved by us. I promise you that. " I leaned in and kissed her forehead softly and separated slowly. "We all live you y/n...we do ...hell I do... She jumped up and hugged me tight crying softly. "I'm so glad I met you....." I hugged back letting my tears fall sighlently "trust me I'm glad I met you to." My let's gave in and I fell back first on the watery ground. We hugged each other tightly. "If...you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you y/n.." she looked up from my chest and smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Same for you.." she lent up and buried her head in the crook of my neck nuzzling me. 'wait.....u know this feeling.....it's.....love'