" This is gonna be a long year." Meizuo stated.

" A long year indeed." 

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

It was the next day and Yue was walking towards the main entrance of the school. The girl had come alone today due to her slow-poke of a brother. Thus, being Daoming Si's younger sister, she grabbed the keys to her motorcycle and took off.

Up ahead Yue noticed Shancai and Li Zhen. Shancai seemed to be giving her a birthday cake. Yue smiled, it was probably Li Zhen's birthday.

" Thank you Shancai!" Li Zhen thanked happily, holding the cake.

" Wow, Shancai that cake is beautiful," Yue complimented. 

Shancai grinned, placing her hands on her hips, " Thank you! I made it for Li Zhen's Birthday," 

Yue then turned to Li Zhen, " Hope you have a great birthday Li Zhen!" 

" Thank you so much, Daoming Yue," the birthday girl bowed.

Yue shook her head laughing, " No need for formalities Li Zhen, you can just call me Yue,"

" How about we take a photo of the cake?" Li Zhen suggested.

Shancai looked around, " There's a lot of people here."

" Let's go over there then," Yue pointed. The three students walked to the staircase Yue had pointed to. 

" How about here?" Shancai asked looking around.

" Let's take the photo here," Li Zhen confirmed giving her phone to Shancai. 

Yue suddenly felt a vibration in her pocket. She checked the caller ID and it turned out to be her boyfriend calling.

" Oh, I got to take this. I'll be right back," she said, climbing up a flight of stairs to take the call in private.

" Lifang-ah, what's up love?"

" Nothing just wanted to see how my girlfriend were doing,"

" Hun, we literally saw each other two days ago,"

" But I miss you..."

" Miss you too, but I gotta go now, my class starts in ten minutes,"

" Okay, see you!"

" Love you!"

Right as Yue hung up, a loud crash echoed throughout the staircase, along with someone falling. She raced down the steps as quickly as she could to see what happened. 

The brunette was met by Li Zhen laying on the steps after being knocked over, with concerned but angry Shancai marching down the steps towards her brother and the rest of F4. Yue would have laughed if it hadn't been for the situation, but it was pretty hard to take Ah Si seriously when he was covered in cake.

On instinct, she had sped walked down the steps towards Li Zhen helping her up. " Are you okay?" 

Li Zhen shook her head, not saying anything. 

" Hey! Come back here!" Shancai yelled at Ah Si when he started making his way up the stairs. Shancai, realizing he wasn't going to stop no matter what she said, ran up to Ah Si, blocking him. 

" She didn't mean to do it. She apologized to you, didn't she? Why do you have to be so mean?"  Ah Si slowly tilted his head to look at Shancai. 

" You're an arrogant, green shoe-wearing, pineapple head. You think you're popular at school so you can do whatever you want. You didn't apologize for breaking my phone. You're just a jerk," Shancai continued to add fuel to the fire.