Fumbled

I told her everything, nothing was held back. I somewhat feel better. But now that I told her the things that have been happening for the past couple of months, I feel terrible for playing with her heart.

I sit on the edge of the bed as she gets her sobs under control. For the past couple of months, me and Monroe's best friend Jordi have been seeing each other.

I don't know what happened that night, one second she's waiting for Monroe to come back home, next second we're in bed having our way with each other.

I don't blame Monroe for never wanting to talk to me again, I just couldn't choose. She gave me her all, I should have done the same.

"So what now? Your gonna leave me for her? Is that how it is?" Monroe asks standing in front of me looking down at me with tears streaming down her beautiful face.

I don't say anything, I look down at my hands as they suddenly seem interesting now. "I gave you everything! My attention, my love, and my virginity! Is that how you repay me?! By sneaking around with my so called best friend?!" She exclaims looking up at me as I suddenly stand up.

"She's pregnant." I say in a whisper tone. "What you just say?" She asks in a cracked voice. "She's pregnant, with my baby." I say looking her in the eyes.

She looks away from my intense stare taking a deep breath. She suddenly chuckles, "I can't believe I thought you loved me. Instead, you've been fucking my best friend! Behind my back!" She exclaims punching my chest.

She takes a deep breath leaving the room. I hear glass and things being thrown around. "You wanna cheat on me?! Huh?!" She exclaims as I hear more things being thrown.

"You wanna sleep with her! Huh?!" She exclaims as I hear more glass. I walk down the hall of her apartment.

I walk to the living room to see her in a corner sobbing violently. "God I hate you," she mutters in a cracked voice.

"I'm sorry.." I say shaking my head. "Get out." She says looking at me with so much hatred.

"Baby listen-" I try to explain but she screams throwing a shoe at me. "Get the fuck out Jacob!" She screams throwing more things at me.

I dodge them all while running out of the door. I sigh.

I'm sorry..

*play song for full effect*