Unconditional love

Start from the beginning

Khushi: I love you too Arnav ji...

Shw puts her head on his chest while he holds her close

Shw puts her head on his chest while he holds her close .....She seen rage in his eyes which made her shiver to her core ... he has never behaved this way ... storm arising inside him is felt equally by her , his heartbeat tells how much it beats for her . She can tell by his eyes it's not going to calm down until he does what he wants and that is to bring Rajiv Mani down and apologize and get his punishment which he deserves ...

Khushi: I'm only yours Arnav ... I hope you dont think that he ...

Arnav: sssshhhhhh..... no I don't ......because I know you are ONLY MINE .... were always mine and always will be ...

Khushi: I'm sorry I never told you

Arnav: Baby ... I know it's my fault if I would have given you that right and took my responsibilities towards you maybe I would have found this out much earlier then this... I should be apologizing to you ......not you.

Khushi looks at him breaking the cozy hug ... his warmth his hands securely wrapped around her and his desire filled eyes are enough to give her assurance that everything is going to be ok.

Khushi: Hume Phir khabhi is tarha chor kar maat Jana .....hum mar jayege ( please don't ever leave me and walk away from me next time .. I will die)

He felt sharp pain in his heart when she said that ... he couldn't react ... after gulping down stones he voiced out ...

Arnav: kya kaha Tumne( what did you say)

Khushi: you heard me right ... Humne kaha hum mar........ ( I said I will d.....)

He dint wait any longer for her to finish and kissed her words away

He dint wait any longer for her to finish and kissed her words away ... his kiss was full of emotions ...it was toe curling kiss... a don't say this again kiss ... a I cant live without you kiss... it's said it all to her ... no words are needed in between them ... he had no limits to his kiss ... he picked her up in his arms and carried her inside the room... he put her down near the recliner and whispered

Arnav: I have something for you...