stranger • han jisung

warnings: curse words, gonna change age a little (please inform me if there are any other parts in the story that might be sensitive! ^^)
word count: 2526 words
(a/n: this is my first imagine, it isnt good at all but i hope yall would enjoy it anyways! ^^)
---

Sigh. Again. I have to bring this cute little brat to his favourite café where their fried chicken is the actual best, so maybe I shall not complain.

In my defense, I was taking a long nap after finishing my 5 page essay. He better be glad he's a cutie pie and that I am a hungry bitch or I would have kicked his whiny ass out of my room.

"Sis...it's cold..."

I looked down to see my little brother, Seungmin, shivering as he wrapped his small figure with his short arms. Fighting off the unforgiving cold air with his thin sweater and the useless body warmth.

Today was indeed colder than usual...

Sighing, I took off my scarf, my breath hitched a little, feeling the cold touch on my neck. Wrapping one of my source of warmth on Seungmin's neck, I held onto his hand, my hand engulfing his tiny ones to keep at least one of his hand warm.

I felt a small, yet harsh tug on my sleeve, Seungmin always had a habit of tugging onto my sleeve but he had never tugged onto it till it could possibly rip apart.

"Sis, look! Someone dropped their wallet!"

My eyes traveled down to Seungmin bending his back slightly, picking the valuable up from the icy cold floor. With my other free hand, I took the wallet out of his hand.

"Whose clumsy ass could have lost this..."

Mumbling to myself, I unbuttoned the wallet, hoping I could possibly find someone's ID card or something. Checked every part of the wallet. Nothing, no ID, not even a photo or credit card where they have your name on it, only some hard cash.

Observing my actions, Seungmin asked innocently,

"Do we have to hand it in to the police officer?"

I nodded my head in response, placing the wallet in my pocket carefully, ready to head to the station to hand in the valuable. Looking down, I watched my feet take steps silently, hand in hand with the little one.

It was then I heard a faint but soothing voice from a distance.

"I can't possibly leave it there but I guess you could help me find my wallet...it has a button to open it and it is brown in colour..."

Wait. Could the wallet Seungmin found possibly his? Well, it opens with a button and it's brown...

You know how they say curiousity kills a cat. I mean this wallet I have my hands on now could possibly be his. I gotta be a "good samaritan"and return it.

It was not too long when I found the owner of the weirdly attractive voice and woah he looks equally as attractive as his voice.

He was averagely tall, had big doll like eyes, and a pretty tall nose. With his face shape, his features makes him look a little bit just like a squirrel. Which is by the way super adorable.

From my view, he looks like a lost puppy,
more like he was looking for something precious. At the same time, he had a phone on his ear, his shoulder supporting his phone as he rummaged through his bag.

Slowly taking the wallet out of my shallow pocket, I took slow strides towards that cute guy, the other hand still holding tightly onto Seungmin's, and yes cute. Not even going to deny it, he looks super adorable but this isnt the time to drool over every cute guy I see on the streets but still, I'm not even going to pretend he isn't cute and alluring as fuck.

Stray Kids || OT8 Imagines One Shotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें