Chapter one: RED

Chapter one: RED

~Malia's POV~

as I step into the school the booming of voices echo throughout the halls.

as I walk to my locker my best friend Haddly walks up to give me a big hug and we start walking to are side by side lockers.

as we open are blue and white lockers some girls walk by snickering and trashing are outfits. but where use to it so it does nothing. besides, at least where going to good college's. ones like Harvard and Yale are beginning for us to go there. not them.

where geeks case you can't tell. though I look nothing like my family both my parents are to. my mom has red curly hair and dad blond curly hair. mom has light brown eyes. dad has black eyes. my for little brothers and sisters look like them. Maxwell the oldies of the quadruplets has Blond curly hair and dark drown eyes, Molly has Dark red curly hair and black eyes, Marick has dark red hair as well with light brown eyes, and the youngest Malisa has blond curly hair and caramel brown eyes.

I on the other hand have long flat black hair and my left eye is light blue where as my right eye is a dark emerald green. also my skin is pale where they have naturally tanned skin.

then Haddly walks off to class wale I grad my books to head to English. god I love English! best class ever besides art, science, math, and Algebra!!!!!

as soon as I have my stuff my locker closes before I can close it myself and where the once open door was is the face of Rex Gordon. he's captain of the basketball teem and hottest boy in school. like I care though. I'm not dating unit after college. relationships like that are to much trouble!

as he gives me an attractive smile I give him a dual look and turn to walk to class when he calls out.

Rex: "Hey! wait! I need to ask you something!"

I turn on my heal giving him a glare as he gives me a small smile and continues to speak.

Rex: "will you go out with me?"

I think on it for a second and find my answer.

me: "no."

then turn to head to class....

-+-

at lunch I sit down and the group begins to talk. there are eleven of us.

Brady speaks first as Tristan and Natalie play a game of checkers.

Brady: "so I'm planning on a big party at Tree Point!"

Emma: "why?"

Brady: "because it will be fun and exclusive. geeks and nerds only!"

Haddly: "sounds fun. I would be grate. we could have a little fun and stop fighting each other."

Brady: "exactly!"

Emma: "when?"

then every one looks to me for an answer. witch is normal. I'm the smartest and have the most commonsense, so naturally they look to me for this stuff.

me: "next Saturday."

they nod and return to what they where doing as I eat my food.