Chapter 12

Aizawa p.o.v.

'What on earth is she doing? Why did she jump down there? I thought she was rational! She's no match for them all at once! I need to do something fast...'

I desperately tried to call out to her trying to think of a plan "HAGANE! YOU NEED TO STOP AND COME BACK RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE IN A LOT OF DANGER! YOU MIGHT DIE AND WE ALL DON'T WANT THAT!"

She ignored me and continued to beat up the villains that Shigaraki had brought from the black fog that formed into a figure. She hadn't used her quirk yet and that's a good thing because if she's the daughter of Kagura and Kai that means her quirk might have the same setbacks they did. She'll either be stuck in whatever she equips or be consumed by her emotions.

'God damn this girl is strong. Kai must've been training with her.'

I watched in awe as Shiro cut through everything in her path. She was throwing strong punches and deadly kicks in the head. Surprisingly she hadn't used the sword attached to her back yet, it was like she was waiting for an opening. I shook my head.

"Thirteen! I'm going in to save her from herself!"

Shiro's p.o.v.

'Get out of my way you insignificant ants.'

I proceeded to beat up the villains Shigaraki had brought with him.

"Fufufufufu little girl do you think you could really beat us all? You're pretty cocky to do so-OOOF"
"OH MY GOD SHE'S STRONG!!"
"GET HER!!"
"WHY ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING?! IT'S JUST A LITTLE GIR-AHHHHHHH"

I got a few bruises and cuts here and there but overall I was fine. I had made it through the horde and was now a few meters in front of Shigaraki.

"Where's All Might Hagane?"
"I don't fucking know and I don't care either. Probably out saving some old lady from a purse snatcher."
"That's a shame... I wonder if he'll show up if I kill some of your classmates?"
"Please go ahead, I couldn't care less. I'm here because you almost killed my father you scumbag."
"Now now that's not very nice now is it Hagane? Watch your pretty mouth. I only made his leg slowly rot."
"You still fucking hurt my family. And now I'm gonna hurt you!"

I transformed into my close range offence armour.

"I'm gonna fucking cut you to pieces."

"But what about your mother? Didn't she die because of these so-called heroes?"

I heard a voice echo in my head.

'He's not wrong.'

"Shut up."
"Oh? Did I strike a nerve?"
"I said shut up."
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."
"If you're not gonna shut up I'll make you."

My armour grew bigger and more intimidating, my swords getting sharper and longer in my hands. I dashed towards him but someone pushed me towards the side before I could deal any significant cuts to him, but I did manage to cut his cheek. I was wrapped in Aizawa's metal scarf far away from Shigaraki.