i. (copping beers)

CHAPTER ONE . COPPING BEERS
( YOUR SONG )

LILIA, HYDE, KELSO, ERICDonna, Chester and Angel sat scattered around the Formans basement

Donna, Chester and Angel sat scattered around the Formans basement.

Lilia sat with Kelso and Hyde on the sofa, Chester was on the floor alongside Angel, whom sat in front of Donna with her legs crossed. Each of the children stared at the oldest Forman with frustration in their eyes.

"Eric, it's time." Hyde stated bluntly as Kelso nodded along with him.

Both boys sat practically on top each other as they tried to pep talk Eric into taking something very valuable to them.

Beer.

"Why can't you do it?" Eric asked pointing towards his sister.

"Because. I'm daddies girl, and daddies girl doesn't get in trouble, Eric." Lilia said pulling her legs up, so she was sitting criss crossed on the sofa.

"All the more reason!" Eric shouted, in which Lilia just shushed him. "Hey— Forman focus!" Hyde smacked Eric's shoulder.

Chester stood up from his spot on the floor, and made his way behind the couch, so he was behind Hyde and Kelso.

"It's your house." Hyde said softly, Kelso echoing him.

"And you're not the favorite Forman kid, so you've got nothing to lose." Chester pointed out.

"Wow thanks—"

"Listen to them up there!" Hyde stated sternly, pointing up to the ceiling. Kelso and Chester's eyes darted for the ceiling, looking up at it dumbly.

"The party has reached critical mass, and in ten minutes there will be no more beer opportunities!" The curly headed boy stated as his honey colored locks shook from how serious and stern he was being.

"If my dad catches me copping beers he'll kill us!" Eric explained as he pointed to himself and Lilia.

"Correction, only you." She smiled at him sweetly.

Hyde pulled his hand up and slapped it on Eric's shoulder indicating he was serious. "I'm willing to take that risk."

Kelso perked up and leaned over Hyde. "Just remain calm, keep moving-"

"And above all, don't get sucked into my dads hair." Donna warned the scrawny boy.

"What's wrong with your dads hair?"

"Just...don't look at it."

Lilia shivered. She had seen Bobs new perm that morning, as she was over the Pinciotti's grabbing something for the party that night.

Chester pushed the boys out of the way as he stared at Eric dead in the eyes. The three girls sat behind them watching intently.

"And Eric." Chester said, placing his right hand on his shoulder. "Cold. Definitely cold." He exclaimed sternly, patting his back before pushing him towards the stairs

Eric ran up the stairs, when he opened the door you could hear everyone talking and conversing, and Kitty singing along to 'Love Will Keep Us Together' by Captain and Tennille.

"Can I put on a record?" Angel questioned as she pointed towards the player. "Why're you asking?" Lilia questioned as the girl shrugged.

"Hey Angel, man." Hyde spoke up. "Yes Steven?" She replied. "Don't put on any crap." He said, letting out a chuckle at the end, the boys joining in.

"Bite me." She muttered as she put on the album 'Tommy' by The Who. Which was approved by Steven beforehand. Steven and Angel always have an argument over the record player. Only because Angel has a wide variety music taste.

Steven Hyde likes the classics, like, Zeppelin, Rundgren, late Beatles and The Who. Angel like everything. Being a mixed child from a strong Black women and a very White man she liked music that varied from Kenny Rogers and The Allman Brothers to Diana Ross and The Jackson Five. But she also loved her rock stuff, such as Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles and The Who.

Chester grabbed a grape flavored popsicle out of the deep freezer, then jumped up and sat on the dryer. All the grape and cherry popsicles we're always gone. To the groups dismay, that hated cherry so it was fine. But the grape ones were also Lilia and Eric's favorite, and they never got any...In their own house.

"Ches, throw me a popsicle." Angel shouted as he threw her the orange one. "Ew i hate orange, give me strawberry." She whined throwing it back, but missing and hitting Kelso's head. "Ow! My eye!" He cried out making her stifle a laugh.

Lilia stood up from her seat and took the chair her brother was sitting in, offering her seat to Angel who hadn't sat on something comfortable the whole night. Which angel thanked her and took the seat next to Kelso, who began to air guitar as Hyde looked through a dirty magazine.

"Check it out." Hyde said softly, as Chester hopped down from the dryer and looked over the two boys shoulders, who both were astonished.

"We see that everyday." Donna said softly as she walked behind the sofa. Each boy looked at her in shock. "Holy shit." Chester whispered watching her walk away. Chester was basically the smarter and more loyal version of Kelso. But when he was with Kelso, Kelso dumbed him down.

Like one time, Chester had forgotten his horribly made necklace that Lilia had crafted for him in her room. He knew if she saw it she'd know he forgot it on purpose, and if she did she'd physically hurt him. So instantly he grabbed Kelso and made him help him climb the small tree that sat near her window. Which was a dumb idea because it resulted in Kelso wanting to take a peak at her underwear drawer.

Dumbly, both boys stood on one small branch putting all their weight on it, making it break and them stumble to the ground. Resulting in two casts for both boys done by Mrs.Forman.

Eric trudged down the steps, his arms filled with seven beers. The girls gasped and the boys hollered. "He's alive!!!" Hyde shouted happily. Eric ran over passing the beers to everyone, some cold, some warm.You could tell he just put his hands out and grabbed whatever he could.

"Good news." Eric piped up, getting his sisters attention. "My dads, thinking about giving me the vista cruiser!" He said proudly making Lilia's eyes widen. "Holy fuck really?" She questioned.

"You're getting a car?" Kelso asked dumbfounded, as he placed another beer can tab on his chain near the shower.

"Ooooh, have I ever told you how incredibly handsome you are?" Donna said giving a smile.

"Have you gotten some muscle there, Eric?" Angel questioned, taking a sip of her beer.

"No, and no." He stated.

Kelso furrowed his eyebrows as he sat back down next to Angel. "You told me he was cute." Lilia and Angel shushed him as Donnas eyes grew wide in embarrassment. Her cheeks were as red as her hair. "No I didn't.." she said softly, avoiding Eric's gaze.

"I remember because you told me not to say anything in front of Eric." He replied, jerking his thumb in Eric's direction.

"Kelso." Angel said softly, grabbing his attention. "Go home." She patted his knee.

"Let's focus on what's important here." Hyde spoke up grabbing everyone's attention. "Forman stole something." Hyde raised his can. "To Forman!" Everyone chuckled and raised their cans as well. "To Forman!" They shouted before taking a drink.

"You know what sad?" Eric inquired.

"You haven't hit puberty?" Lilia smiled, earning a thump in the head from Eric.

"This is the proudest moment of my life." He started becoming choked up.

"Wait till you realize what sex is." Chester snickered.

ERYS SPEAKS
chester literally is the owner of my heart. wow catch me falling for one of my characters !