Timeskip to 2 (hehe to two sounds like tutu XD) hours later brought to you by Toby's cuteness.

Masky yawns and looks up at me tiredly.

"Hungry?" I ask. Masky nods.

"But it still hurts to move my back..." He mutters.

"Stay in here. I c-can bring you something t-to eat if you'd like." I offer. Masky nods.

"Okay.." He says quietly.

"I p-promise I'll be quick." I say. Masky moves off me. I get up and exit the room, leaving the door open, as I go downstairs into the kitchen. I grab food and go back upstairs.

After Masky was finished, he looked at me.

"What?" I ask curiously. He moves over and sits on my lap. I smile and nuzzle his neck. Masky smiles. I stop and look up at Masky. Before he can say anything I give him a kiss. He kisses back. He turns around and rests his arms around my shoulders and his legs around my waist. I push him back so I'm on top. He whimpers and I stop.

"S-Sorry, sorry!" I apologize. Masky just pulls me down, making me kiss him again. Masky moans quietly. I pull away and Masky blushes.

"Sorry..." He mumbles. I lean down and give him a small kiss. Masky smiles a little after I pull away. I move off of Masky and help him sit up. He yawns and moves so he's sitting on my lap again. He lies his head against my chest. There was a comfortable silence surrounding us.

"Toby..?" Masky asks.

"Hm?" I reply.

"Mm... I-I love you.." I smile and nuzzle his neck.

"I l-love you too." Masky smiles and leans into my touch.

A few hours later

Masky had fallen asleep. It was starting to get a little dark, but I didn't mind. I sat by the window, staring outside. I hear Masky whimper in pain. I look over at him and get up. I walk over to him and sit next to him. He had a look of discomfort on his face. I gently pet his hair and he twitches slightly. I laugh quietly. Masky wakes up and looks at me. He lights up and smiles. I smile back at him. He tries to sit up but winces in pain. I help him sit up and he cuddles into my side. I laugh as he does so.

"You're comfy.." Masky mumbles tiredly. I giggle. There's a knock on the door.

"Erm.. Tobes??" Ben's nervous voice asks. I get up, ignoring Masky's whine, and go to the door and open it.

"Yeah B-Ben?" I ask.

"Um.. Can you help me? I can't fucking reach the chips."

"Pfft. Sure." I look at Masky. He huffed.

"Calm d-dooown. I'll be q-quick." I go downstairs, give practically all the chips to Ben just in case, and then go back upstairs to my room. Masky looks at me. I shut the door and go over to the taller male and sit on my bed. He lies his head on my lap. I run my fingers through his hair. He purrs. I smile at him. He continues to purr quietly. I giggle.

"What..?" He asks.

"Your purring. Its c-cute." Masky blushes.

"I-I didn't even realize I was purring..." I giggle again. Masky yawns and sits up. He cuddles into my side gently. He purrs lightly. I pet his hair. I smile. Masky yawns quietly. I look at him as he rests his head on my shoulder. He looks back at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, nothing." I say. Masky sits up, winces, and yawns again. He looks at me before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his lap. I smile at him. He smiles back and nuzzles my neck. There was a sudden knock on my door, making Masky yelp in surprise. I giggle slightly and get up. I open the door to see Ben again.