Are we a thing or not?

Way_sassy's pov
I woke up hungover naked and cum everywhere i turned over to see if Megan was there but she wasn't I saw a letter on my study table and it read:

Hey sorry about last night I was super drunk. Can we just forget about what happened? Again I'm really sorry see you at school loser lol.

I was dumb founded did she not want to be my girlfriend was my dick small was I just too unattractive these words flew around in my head. I needed answers.

Time skip brought to you by ray Toro's lovely lushes locks

I arrived at school and glanced at Megan God she was pretty I sat next to her and said "hey you left why didn't you wake me?" She looked at me and said "well you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you" I nodded and said "you don't have to apologise about last night it was fun I just wanna ask my cock was it too-" I was cut off by her raising her voice a little bit too loud "IT WAS HUGE WHAT THE FUCK" I smile amused she looked at me and said "I'm not lying it was!!!!"

Time skip brought to you by Mikey way's glasses

The bell rang everybody left the class room I looked at Megan obviously nervous and said "hey um Megan you want to be my girlfriend?" Megan was about to respond when her mom beeped the horn of their car and shouted out "LETS GO I HAVE AN EPISODE OF GREEN LEAF TO WATCH" Megan ran to the car and mouthed the words "I'll think about it" and than drove off.

A/N
Yes I watch green leaf okay.