- one .

" fuck , where the hell am i" I ask myself looking around. " good morning princess" I hear a familiar raspy voice next to me. She gets up and lays her head on my naked chest.

" oh it's you , billie" I say rolling my eyes. " aw why do you hate me" she fake  pouts as I push her head off my chest. I get up and put my underwear , and clothes on.

" are you leaving me ? why so soon , my mother wants to see you" she gets up putting on a pair of boxers and a oversized hoodie.

I roll my eyes and turn around to face her. " ok I'll stay but only to eat and see your mother" she grabs my wrist and drags me downstairs.

" ma look who's here" she stops and slightly pushes me to her mother. " omgosh adrian it's been so long how come you don't come over anymore" she wraps her arms tightly around me. " mom she comes over a lot to fu-"

" anyways , you should visit us more , we really do miss you"  billie's mon suggests cutting billie off. " maybe I'll come over more often" I smile sitting down at the table. " fine by me as long as I get some pus-"

" billie I'm not playing with you today" her mother says cutting her off again. billie makes faces behind her mother's back causing me to laugh loudly.

- AFTER BREAK-FAST .

billie and I walk back upstairs to her room. " so are you staying , i could use some company" billie says as I sit down on her bed. " ask your girlfriend to come over" I say rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

" are you jealous" she asks me sitting down next to me. " of course not , why would I be jealous we're just fuck buddies"

" but we're not together no more" she sighs and looks down at the floor. " taking another break" I put my hand on her thigh. " yea apparently she needs some time to think" billie shakes her head.

I grab her face and aggressively push my lips against hers. " let me help you forget about her" I say pulling away from her and climbing on her lap , pushing her down on the bed.

I grab her neck and kiss her all over her body.

" I can't wait to taste you" I come up and whisper in her ear.