[23] Blaze In Love ~ Brandon Ingram

[23] Blaze In Love
Featuring Brandon Ingram
Inspired by: Blaze In Love by Ephraan Alves

"Girl you have to do it." [your name's] best friend Alicia pushed as they walked into the house of their friend, Josh Hart.

"No I do not want to." She whined a bit as she pouted at her friend. Alicia rolled her eyes as she sucked her teeth, tired of her friend living in denial and missing out on opportunities.

"Bitch," Alicia said as she squinted at {your name}, "you better."

"She better do what?" Josh asked as he wrapped his arms around their shoulders, shuffling them into the large living room where he was hosting his kick back.

"You know she still hasn't spoken to him." Alicia quickly said earning a glare from {your name}. Josh paused in his step before watching her with a disappointed look.

"I thought we had this conversation like years ago sis." He said as he shook his head.

"It's only been three weeks." {your name} stated with an eye roll.

"Bitch you know how long is three weeks." Alicia added. "You just need to talk to him before you get your feelings hurt."

"Alicia is right sis. Plus I heard Lonzo and em talking about hitting the strip club this weekend. You want him to start messing with another stripper and you moan and groan around the place or you want to be that chick in his life?" Josh asked her with a knowing look before walking away. {your name} let out an annoyed groan as Alicia shrugged her shoulders.

"Aye, look he is right there." She stated as she nudged {your name}. "Brandon, come over here for a moment with your long self." {your name} side eyed her best friend for the second time of the night as she heard a deep chuckle move towards their direction.

"What's up ladies?" He asked as he gave Alicia a side hug before completely hugging {your name}. Alicia let out a giggle, which made {your name} snort. Brandon watched the pair of best friends with a raised brow before letting go of {your name}.

"We are good, just chilling. Which reminds me. I need a beer and {your name} has something to tell you." Alicia said before she ran towards the kitchen. {your name} shook her head in disbelief as she mumbled 'whore' under her breath. Brandon turned back to {your name} with a curious look as she looked around the room.

"So, what do you have to tell me?" Brandon asked, snapping her out of her thoughts. {your name} let out a small hum as she looked around the room, realizing that Alicia was peeping from the kitchen with Josh, Javale and Kyle. She quickly flipped them off and grabbed his hand, pulling him to Josh's study.

"Wrap it up yung fella. Wrap it up real good." Brandon flipped off Kyle at his remark as he chuckled to himself a bit.

"Them muthafuckas always saying some shit." He mumbled to himself as he noticed {your name} closing the door. "So what's up ma?"

"I-" she paused as she took a deep sigh. "I don't want to ask this question because you know every time someone has asked me that question, I haven't been the nicest to them, and then I don't want Karma come back for my ass. At least not now you know. But I really need to ask it, Alicia been on my ass and Josh you know is Josh and it's just been a mess and-"

"{your name}! You're rambling." Brandon said with a small chuckle as he held her shoulders, trying to calm her down.

"Oh. Uh my bad."'

"Mhhm." He hummed with an amused look on his face. "And is the question you were going to ask is what we are?" {your name} bit her tongue as she nodded her head slowly, searching his face to see if she could find any answers.

"Well," He started before leaning against the desk, "I'm going to be real with you. I want you to be my girl but I know you want to take things slow and -"

"Well not anymore." She blurted our. "I mean-" Brandon laughed at her outburst as he shook his head at bit.

"You know what, I don't appreciate you laughing at me Ingram." {your name} said as she crossed her arms and pouted at him. Brandon shook his head as stretched his long arms out for her to come closer to him.

"I'm sorry baby girl. But I really like you too. So if you want to, you can be my girlfriend." He simply said as he wrapped his arms around her body. {your name} looked up to him with a perplexed look before smacking his chest.

"Dude, where is the romance?" She said before laughing to herself. "But Yes, I want to be your girlfriend."

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS." Josh and Alicia yelled from the other end of the door. Brandon and {your name} rolled their eyes at their friends antics.

"You guys are so annoying." {your Name} whined.

"All we want is a kiss." Josh yelled back.

"Yeah, and then I'll fuck her all over your office and leave you a nice remembrance  of us." Brandon said with a smirk on his face. {your name} watched him with wide eyes as Josh let out a shock scream and a "hell no."

"That's what I thought Hart."

"Oo, He nasty." Alicia said as she walked away from the door.

_._
Part 2?

Hey guys. I hope you guys are having a nice day. I'm currently in my apartment because campus is closed because Kansas weather is..... well, special.

So I'm going to try to write some more between today and tomorrow 😊.

Have a good day guys 💛