Shaun x Desmond

WHY THE HELL DID THEY KILL OFF DESMOND? May he rest in peace.

This is around AC2, so Lucy is at her finest, breathing and all.

[This is slash (Shaun x Desmond)]

   Shaun watched in concentration as Desmond's chest rose and fell in a steady rhythm. The boy that Shaun was studying wasn't asleep. He was relaxing in the comfort of his bed. He had his legs crossed, arms placed below his stomach and orbs gazing into the blank ceiling.

   "Desmond?"

    The brunet averted his gaze over to the man who had been watching over him for the past 30 minutes. Desmond was completely oblivious that he was doing so, but that was more of a good thing in this case.

    "Yeah?"

    Desmond observed as Shaun took off his glasses. He looked mildly different, and moderately grew more attractive. He wasn't going to lie, he looked fucking stunning.

   "Have any ideas?" His British accent bled through his words as asked.

   Desmond swallowed hard, his mouth slightly agape after doing so. His mind quickly searched for words, but he was left completely dumbfounded.

   Desmond shook away the vague number of thoughts that swirled anxiously around his head. "I-I honestly have no idea."

    "C'mere." Shaun blurted, hooking a finger at the darker brunet. His words seemed to make the other obey, as he crawled closer.

   Shaun pushed his glasses back into original position, before leaning over and pressing his lips softly against the other's. Shaun hinted a taste of vanilla, before Desmond could push the other away.

  "Shaun? Shaun, what the hell?"

  The British nerd just grinned before stealing yet another peck. "I've always wanted to do that."

   "Kiss a dude?" Desmond yelped, his voice becoming higher toned in aggression. Shaun shrugged again, pulling him close.

   He didn't know why he was freaking out over something that he truly did enjoy. Shaun's lips tasted of Honey, and that left Desmond practically craving for more. So, why the fuck did he not let it happen?

   "Perhaps it was you, not men in general." Shaun offered, tensing a bit. His teeth grazed against his bottom lip, watching the other soak in the words.

   Desmond tilted his head, letting his jaw drop and gaze into his eyes. They looked delicate and were calming at the sight. Before he knew it, he himself threw his arms around Shaun's shoulders and began the battle of dominance with each other's tongues.

   "You're so fucking hot." Desmond groaned, grasping and tugging on the other's t-shirt.

   Shaun was hinted at the slightest bit of dominance. Evidently, Desmond was pinned onto the slick cool sheets of the bed with the other leaning down from above.

   It was basically quiet, despite the sounds erupting from the other's mouths. Yet, that was every now and then.

   Desmond began palming the sheets from down under him, gaining a firmer grasp. Shaun licked and sucked along the jaw line of Desmond's, causing him to curse and squirm side to side.

   "Shaun." He croaked.

    "Desmond?"

    Both of their heads turned in unison, facing two feminine figured shadows in the doorway. Both of them looked at them with a giddy expression on their faces, and laughed.

    "Damn." Lucy chuckled.

     Rebecca nudged her in the shoulder. "I knew it. You owe me 20 bucks."