The Early Delivery

Somehow Marinette convinced Adrian to let her go home alone.
The night was dark , the beautiful moon was the only thing shining. Marinette started walking towards the bakery when all of the sudden  she heard a laughter

Strange man: *laughs* What is a beautiful gurl like you doing alone outside at this time?

Marinette started to walk faster , her eyes glistening alongside the moon , her hair messy as the wind blew. Her hands started shaking when she heard the mans footsteps getting louder.

Strange man:Wait up beautiful! We can have some fun!

Unknown: Oh, I don't think so!

Marinette heard a familiar voice and all her fears disappeared. It was her twin sister masked as a red superhero.

Ladybug:You know , only cowards make girls feel unsafe, a real man would walk her home... But no, you had to be a coward and try to take advantage of her. Tsk tsk tsk!

She walked out of the shadow and gave the strange man a punch... turns out here really is a coward since he ran away from a girl...

Ladybug: Sis... you ok?
Marinette:OMG! LaDybUG iS ThAT REaLly YoU?!*giggles*
Ladybug:Ok enough of the games! We have deliveries to take ! And I gotta take you home!
Marinette:OK!

   Time skip

Marinette just woke up. For once she feels happy, she feels like the sun rose inside of her. Her smile is from ear to ear. She walked out to her balcony and rested on a chair.

 She walked out to her balcony and rested on a chair

Tikki:You are in a good mood today!
Marinette:Yeah... I have never felt like this before...
Tikki:Aaaaw!
Marinette:We should wake Brigette up!
Tikki:I'll do it!
Marinette:Thanks! I'll stay here to enjoy the morning sun!

Marinette looked at the newly risen sun and smiled. The sun was familiar, it reminds her of something... or rather someone. She closed her eyes and imagined Adrian there... with her. She felt even better than before.

Chat: Thinking about how I look naked , Princess? *giggles*
Marinette:NO!   ...........I mean....no....
Chat:It's ok princess! Every other civilian does too!
Marinette: Just transform back kitty
Chat:Anything for my PURRRRinces!
Adrian:I came with a gift!
Marinette:And what is it that you brought?
Adrian:MEOW-licious FOOD!
Marinette:Awww! I'll get dressed and I'll be back!
Adrian:Ok, Babe!I'll just send Plagg to get felix!

Marinette was shocked when he called her "Babe" . But she didn't say or do anything and tried to be 'cool'.

She and Brigette came back. And oh boy, were the Agreste boys screwed!

Marinette |
                   |
                   v

Brigette    |                   |                   v

Brigette    |
                   |
                   v

Felix:Hey Tallie petite!Brigette:Hey Felix how are you ! How was your sleep? Did you get any sleep? You can borrow my bed if you want!Felix: Aaaaand you ruined it!Adrian: Babe

Brigette:Hey Felix how are you ! How was your sleep? Did you get any sleep? You can borrow my bed if you want!
Felix: Aaaaand you ruined it!
Adrian: Babe... You look amazing!
Marinette:T-Thank you!
Adrian:Felix ! Tell your girlfriend she looks good or I'll tell her your schedule!
Felix:SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! But you do look good babe!
Adrian:gud boi *pats Felix's head*

A/N i know it is spelled GOOD BOY! I just wanted to emphasize the phrase!
Ok back to the story!

Adrian: Ok... so Felix and I had an idea!
Marinette:About?
Adrian: Well.... since you guys know that we are The Noir Brothers/Chat Noirs... We wanted to ask you for help to find out Ladybugs' identity!

The girls chocked on the food, they look at each other and then their gaze goes back to the model boys.

The girls: what?

A/N HEY! Sorry for the cliffhanger! But thank you for reading! I will update as often as possible! Thanks again