Chapter 1 - ❝ Magic Touch ❞

Começar do início

Brandishing an exotic smirk, her lips slowly switched direction, subtly heading towards his ear. There, her tongue seemed to know exactly what it wanted. Teasingly licking upwards along the outside of his ear, Wanda's pearly whites soon trapped his sensitive earlobe, nipping at its flesh. 

I know what you want, Vizh. ❞  She whispered in a husky tone, her Eastern European accent finally showing with every exhale. ❝ Let me give it to you... ❞ Wanda trailed off, glancing down only to see a visible bulge form along his right thigh. What a sight. One she was sure she could never tire of. Reaching down, her index finger began following along the naughty outline of his member. Purposely avoiding any contact, she wanted to see how much he craved her. How in need he was of her touch. Continuing the gentle caresses until Vision released a more or less defeated groan, it was time to see how much he could truly handle.

Slowly lingering down his body, the Scarlet Witch soon kneeled before her lover, locking eyes with his anxious hues. She knew that look. It wasn't fear. It was excitement. Anticipation for all the ways she could torment him in this vulnerable state. 

Hooking her fingers around the hem of his pants, she tugged down, only leaving the thin layer of his boxers to keep Wanda from her prize. Leaning in closer, the woman pressed her cheek against the length. Feeling it throb for her, she could only giggle with happiness. Who wouldn't? Being able to feel the effect you have on your partner was an honor. Thus, lovingly nuzzling her rosy cheek against it, Vision could be heard just above her, desperately trying to suppress a handful of deep groans.

Ensuring that he had managed to feel her warmth for long enough, Wanda soon tugged at the last obstacle. Letting his boxers fall down to his ankles, Vision's cock sprung free, hitting her cheek with a lewd thud. Gasping at the sight and sensation, her right hand curiously wrapped around the base of his member. It felt so real. The weight of it, the veins that throbbed for her attention. Even the slight upwards bend made it seem like a natural 'addition' to his already satisfying body.

Wanda... ❞ was all he managed to groan out loud as the mix between her skin and her jewelry made contact with his flesh. One, silky smooth and warm, while the other rigid and cold. Both sensations overwhelming his needy cock. Gently beginning to glide her hand along his member, Wanda couldn't help but stare at the bulbous head. How she wishes she could just use those same powers to restrain him for hours while tormenting those sensitive glans of his.

Pursing her lips ever so innocently, the foreign redhead soon spat onto his cock. Watching her stroking motion spread the saliva and coating Vision's member in a glistening layer, the woman was more than satisfied by the array of moans and groans he rewarded her with. Wanting to display more sensations for her lover, the Avenger began dragging her long and perfectly polished nails along the thick shaft. Grazing over the flesh, just enough to make his knees tremble for more.

That's when she first saw it. A small bead of precum forming at the opening of his sensitive slit. God, it made her mouth water. Lightly dragging her thumb across the small opening, she collected her sticky surprise. Bringing the digit up to her lips, Wanda's slick tongue quickly began swirling over the moist part. With a loud and satisfied ❝ Mmm... ❞, she looked back up at him with a grin of approval. He tasted like heaven.

Wanda. That's where I crave your lips. Please. ❞

Vision barely muttered, wanting to guide those rosy petals of her towards the head of his impressive cock. Without wasting another second, both her delicate yet dangerous hands wrapped around the shaft of his cock, only leaving the glans vulnerable. This is where she'd have her fun. Sloppily kissing away at the sensitive head, it was almost as if the redhead was imagining a passionate make out session taking place. Kissing and swirling her little pink tongue over his flesh, the lewd noises were only aided by her prolonged moans. She was sure they would send teasing vibrations to caress that delicious flesh of his.

Wanda could almost feel his toes curling and knees trembling with every little flick of her experienced tongue. And what a sight. Her stoic, calm and collected lover, reduced to a groaning mess by just a few precise touches. She knew her way around a cock. And with every weak spot she tortured with teasing licks and kisses, it showed.

Now that the head of his cock was lathered in saliva, a mischievous grin appeared on her petals. Pursing her lips, Wanda began blowing cold air onto the sensitive tip of his cock, knowing just how the moist flesh would respond to the sudden breeze.

Yesyesyes- f-fuckkk. ❞ Now that was something you didn't hear Vision say every day. Even he seemed hesitant about whether his vocal cords were programmed to allow for profanity.  This new appearance made everything so much more intense. Every sensation was dialed up to 11. And Wanda knew just how to take advantage. Lightly stroking his cock with both hands, the thin tip of her tongue kept rapidly flicking over the entrance of his slit. Occasionally pushing against it almost as if she wanted access, it was obvious that he wouldn't last much longer.

Don't stop, Wanda! Your tongue is so- A-Ahhh!

But unbeknownst to her, it only took another light stroke and a slight lick for Vision to explode. And explode he did. The same little slit she had been playing with suddenly shot thick ropes of cum, rewarding her for the way she had been working his cock so masterfully. The first few powerful ropes landed onto her lips, lewdly dripping down her chin and sharp jawline. As her hands began getting rougher and milking every drop out of his cock, Wanda maintained the eye contact. At some points it seemed that he wouldn't stop cumming. And by the time her lips wrapped around the first few inches of his cock to clean him up, Wanda's face was already covered in white. All those gorgeous features, hidden under his warm cum. Lips, forehead, chin, cheeks, even her beautiful strands were hit. She was a mess. But that didn't stop her from placing one last loving kiss atop of his sensitive head. Almost thanking his length for making such a mess of that pretty face of hers.

Licking her lips with a visible need for more of his delicious aroma, Wanda offered a coy smile.

Ready for round 2?