Chapter 1 - ❝ Magic Touch ❞

Scotland.

Edinburgh had quickly become a safe haven for the two unusual fugitives. A place where they could live out the fantasy of a normal life. Of no fighting; of no war; of no loss. Just a hidden place they could call their own. Previous to Vision and Wanda relocating to the European country, the tension between them had become palpable. It seemed like every little argument ended up with the woman using that assertive side of hers and pushing Vision into submission. It was one of the many ways they would defuse the inevitable fights. After all, they were a couple. And it showed.

Ever since learning to display the authentic human form, Vision showed a new found interest in textures. Touching in general became a curiosity. Everything felt so new and different. And Wanda had no difficulties picking up on her lover's new exploratory nature. She would often let him run his long fingers through her silky locks, allowing him to twirl the rebel strands around his digits. It made her happy. To have his attention. To know that she was helping him learn what it meant to be 'normal', one caress at a time.

Tonight was no different. Those piercings eyes of hers could notice the way Vision was admiring her curves. He wasn't exactly subtle about it. But looking at the way that crimson leather uniform hugged her shapes, no one could really blame him. After a few more moments of observing her partner, Wanda realized that he was staring at her hands: the way she was playing with the many silver rings that decorated her fingers. A habit she herself noticed. But one she didn't particularly mind now that it seemed to catch his attention. Thus, biting ever so provocatively at her bottom petal in order to suppress a mischievous grin, the woman approached him. Step by step, like a provocative feline, Wanda came closer to the body of the one she loved. A body she was determined to test and pleasure.

Taking advantage of how Vision never seemed to assume that she was up to no good, all it took was a twirl of the fingers he seemed to be oh-so-interested in. As the crimson glow that made her powers visible began to appear, the male was surprised. ❝ Wanda. What are you d-

And just like that, her hand rose, pressing her index finger against his lips. There was no need for words anymore. His lewd glances said all they had to. Using her powers to restrain him, she couldn't help but smirk with satisfaction. Getting on her toes and reaching for his sharp jawline, the redhead's plush lips trailed soft kisses along his skin. Just enough to help him fantasize about how those same petals would feel in other places; more sensitive than his jaw. As her lips began lingering down his smooth skin, Wanda began wondering whether that new surface of his could display bruises.

Not one to move past curiosities and risk regrets, her plush lips sealed tightly against his neck. Fluttering those long lashes a couple of times before finally closing his eyes in order to fully enjoy the control she had over his body, the redhead began sucking. She wanted to claim him. To mark him as hers, from head to toe. And if everything went according to her uncharacteristically naughty plan, by the time she was done with him, Tony would need to bring him into the shop for repairs.

Finally pulling away from his neck after what seemed like an eternity of allowing him the pleasure of feeling her lips, Wanda was more than intrigued at the way each of her touch seemed to affect him. It was truly fascinating to observe. How every little warm exhale made his breath stop midway through. How her piercing hues locking with his forced his eyes to search around the room for a few precious moments. Her presence alone seemed like it own little aphrodisiac for her partner.