Chapter Three

Because Ruby was hiding behind Dias back, she couldn't see what her sister saws, so she got scared as Dias Body began slightly to shake. Ruby collected all her courage to look into the kitchen not sure what would await her.

She let out a happy shriek as she saw two familiar person stand in the kitchen. „Mari! Kanan! What are you both of you doing here?" Ruby ran too both of them and got pulled in a hug from Mari who was scratching right behind Ruby's ears, „are you loving it when I'm scratching you there?" the blond asked with an mischievous grin as she saw that the little red head was practically melting in Maris Arms. Before Kanan could say or do anything Dia was faster, and just in an second Mari was pressed backwards at the wall with Dia holding her. „MARI-SAN dear to explain what you were DOING to MY Sister and why and how are you HERE?" Dias hands began to glowing in an white light. „Answer me Mari-san and don't say your usually catchphrase, or I will...." before Dia could end her sentence Mari got in her pose, with an mischievous grin, and yelled, „It's Joke!". Ruby could clearly see that something snapped in Dia. She looked with fear in her eyes to Kanan to ask quietly for help. But she only saw Kanan went behind Dia to Held and to calm her before she could hurt Mari. „Woah, woah Dia, calm down before anyone get hurt!" Kanan tried her best to calm Dia but it was no use. The raven haired Girl was to angry and worked up to calm down that easily.

„Kanan-san! Let. Me. Go!!! This time she overstepped the boundaries!" Dia tried pretty hard to get off from Kanan, even hitting her with her arms but Kanan was way more stronger in physical abilities than Dia was so Dias hitting had no effect on her.

Ruby went to her sister to calm her, as she knows how to do it, „Onee-Chan, calm down when you use your Magic in the Kitchen, everyone will get hurt and we won't have an Kitchen anymore." Ruby set her puppy look on her face „Please".

With that look on her Face, the third years couldn't resist Ruby, with Ruby knowing that Fact she did abused it sometimes. Seeing her little Sister like that Dia couldn't resist her pleas and did calm down that much that Kanan could take her easily to the „Calm-down" or „Explosive Room" just a few doors away from the Kitchen, an Room created for one Use. People could go in there to unleash their full Magic power for Training or when they are angry.

As she had brought Dia into this room Kanan came back to the Kitchen, where Ruby and Mari waited.

As Kanan returned Ruby looked up, her Tail showing of her anxiety.

„Thanks Kanan, Onee-Chan would had Mari for real when you hadn't something done."

„Oh it's fine" Kanan shrugged Ruby's thanks off, „I wouldn't let anyone of you get hurt, you are kinda family." she sent an warm smile to Mari and Ruby, and Mari sent an smile back.

„Oh yeah, when we are a family Kanan and me are the Moms and Dia and you Ruby are the Children!" Mari said with smile, Kanan blushed and Ruby started to giggle. „That's kinda true. Since I know you both, you acted sometimes as Dias Parents. Mari, what are you doing?" Ruby asked out of curiosity her blonde friend who did something Ruby couldn't see. „She makes Food for us." Kanan set next to Ruby.

Some minutes later, some sounds where made in some other parts of the house and Ruby did turn her ears to hear them better. She did hear her sister who went to her Room and put some Clothes on, than she went to the Kitchen.

„Dia is coming." Mari looked up at Ruby's words with sparkling eyes, „that's good because i just finished making food. It's small but I got plenty so that we won't starve." she presented to Ruby few plates with food, on one where some little Skewers with cheese and Grapes, Grilled Chicken with sauces, fruits and Rice. „i know it's pretty much from the west but it's delicious." the blonde spoke with her usual English accent and did make the Sign for delicious.

„Mari, don't annoy my sister with your English" an bit annoyed Dia got into the Kitchen, Hair still wet after an soothing bath and shower.

„Come on, I don't annoy her, isn't that so Ruby?" she hugged the red head. „U-uhm, Yeah..." Ruby was to confused to answer because of Dias appearance. „Onee-chan are you ok? You got really worked up." Dia nodded at her sisters question.

„Im Fine, i just want to know why and how both of you are here. You didn't got any Magical key to get past the security field that surrounds the Property."

Kanan looked at Mari to let her explain and Mari just started to eat. „You should eat, I'm sure you are hungry after your Training" Ruby's tummy answered with an growl and got the girl flustered, so everyone started to eat. „Now, you wanted to call us and ask if we could come over, right? I got an feeling for that so I got Kanan, prepared the food and went to your House, than I used my Magic to overcome the security field and than you found us. It's pretty simple." Mari shrugged her shoulders, and Dia looked at her as if she was crazy. „You got an feeling that I wanted to call you?" that isn't possible, this kind of Magic is pretty hard to master, let even think to not perform this magic consciousness." Dia shrugged her Head to convince herself.

„I'm not Lying Dia, it's true. And I pretty much worked on my „Hacker" Magic for a very long time, and I'm promise I will only use it when its needed." talking in an serious tone was rare for her so everyone believed Mari that she told them the truth.

After this they eated the food and relaxed for a bit.

„Do you want to stay the night? Tomorrow is a Sunday so we don't have much to do." at half past three pm Ruby got up and asked Kanan and Mari, and both looked at Dia, „when it's finde with you, it's Fine with me too." was Dias only Words.

Kanan was thinking „when i remember correctly tomorrow is my dad at the diving Shop so I'm free." Mari practically jumped at Kanan „I'm free too!"

„So than it's settled" Ruby announced happy „I'm talking just a quick shower and than can we start." she ran of to the bathroom, the third years were left smiling.

„She's happy when we are around her" Kanan exclaimed, „that's true but that's why I'm worried over her." Dia let out an sad sigh, „without us, she doesn't has an friend here, and with her hiding her true Nature she can't really make friends, you both know how that will end when someone will find out." Mari nodded. „Don't worry now, it's still time left before this school year ends and pretty much everything can happen."

Kanan hugged Mari „whenever you say that I'm afraid something will happen." „yeah but you love me for that, doesn't you?"

Dia just laughed a bit at her two friends.