Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 29!

Start from the beginning

"Aah, oh!" Paul puts down the burger as I put a spell on you comes back on the radio and he leans forward starting to choke. He opens the door of his car, falling out onto the pavement hunched over as Dean, Sam, and (M/n) arrive in the Impala. Dean runs over to Paul and yells at the two.

"Check the car!"

Sam and (M/n) searches under the dashboard and steering column as Dean tried to help Paul. "Sam! (M/n)!"

"Got it!" The demon announced, getting up and removing the hex bag he found as Dean pulls Paul up from the pavement.

"Come on."

(M/n) lite the hex bag on fire and drops it to the ground as it glows with blue and green flames.

~Amanda's House~

As she begins to cut her hand with the dagger and continues the ritual, the platter of rotting food bursts into flames.

~Street~

Paul recovers from choking and leans back against his car.

"You okay?"

"What the hell is happening to me?!" He yelled.

"Someone murdered your wife and now they're trying to kill you, that's what's happening to you."

"That's impossible! There's no way-"

"If we hadn't have been following you, you'd be a doornail right now. Now who wants you dead?"

"I-uh...."

"Come on, think."

"There's a woman-uh-"

"A woman, okay?"

"An affair- a mistake,  she was un-balanced she was blackmailing me and I put an end to it a week ago." Paul said.

"What's her name?" Sam asked.

"Wh-what could she have done with-?"

"Paul! What's her name?"

~Amanda's House~

Amanda was frantically flipping through the pages of a book with occult symbols on it and foreign language written around the symbols. A wind blows through her house blowing out the candles on her altar. She stares at them warily, them suddenly scream and holds out her left arm where one cut has already been sliced in her wrist vertically. Two more slice down next to that cut with no visible assailant and blood begins to pour out of the wounds.

"No! No.....aah no!"

Three cuts slice into her right wrist vertically, matching those on her left wrist and blood pours out of them despite Amanda's screams in protest. She falls forward, pushing the altar off the table and lands face down on her glass coffee table, blood from her cut wrists pooling around her arms her eyes shut.

~Outside~

Dean picks the lock and enters Amanda's house, followed closely by (M/n) and Sam, with their guns drawn. They enter the room and find Amanda lifeless on the table covered in blood and switch on the light. The flames are still burning.

"That's a curveball." (M/n) said, staring at the body.

"Yeah."

They approach Amanda's body, Dean lifts her right arm with the barrel of his gun then looks at the other as well. "Three per wrist, vertical. She wasn't fooling around."

Sam put his gun in the back of his jeans and bends down to look at the scattered remnant of the altar  holding his nose to the smell of the burnt rotting food.

"Yeah, looks like she was working some heavyweight evil here."

"Yep." Dean turns around, then jumps back, startled-he nearly walked into a rabbit, hanging from the ceiling, dead. "Oh god! Freakin witches! Seriously man, come on!"

"Guess we know where she got the rabbit's teeth from."

"Well, Paul sure knows how to pick 'em huh? It's like Fatal Attraction all over again."

"Yeah." (M/n) looked confused, but shrugged it off.

"And why does the rabbit always get screwed in the deal!? The poor little guy."

"You know what I don't get? If she was so bent on revenger, why do this?"

"Well, she got Janet Dutton, thought she finished off Paul, decided to cap herself and make it a spurned lover's hat trick."

"Maybe."

(M/n) looked under the glass table she was laying on.

"I mean, this doesn't exactly look like the TV room of a bright and stable person, you know?"

"No, but then..." The demon reached around and pulls out another hex bag is tucked under the table and stand up, tossing it to Dean."There's this."

"Another hex bag? Come on!"

He opens the bag to find similar contents of the bag they found in Janet's bathroom and he tosses it on the reaching for his phone.

"Looks like we got a hit, huh? A little witch-on-witch violence?"

"I guess."

Dean dials the phone and held it up to his ear.

"I'd like to report a dead body, 309 Mayfair Circle. My name? Yeah, sure my name is-" He clicked the phone shut, cutting himself off.

"Why are witches ganking each other?"

"I don't know, but I think we got a coven on our hands."