Prank War

Can you do a one-shot where there's a prank war between Shuri, Peter, and Wanda and Tony gets pranked by accident? Can you also do one where Peter gets sick and Shuri watches vines with him to help make him feel better? -FanGirlForever19

Why yes, yes I can.

.

.

.

OoOoOo

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Shuri started laughing so hard she fell to the floor.

"Language!" Cap yelled from the kitchen.

"SHURI! I SWEAR TO GOD!" Wanda screamed.

"Which one, Thor?" Shuri cackled and grabbed her waist. "Oh my gosh I can't breatheeee!"

"What's going on here?" Peter asked as he entered the room.

"Shuri just fricking put oil on the floor and I slid and fell, hit a wall and had a bucket of water pour onto my head! No biggie." Wanda's eyes began to glow red.

Peter just smirked and went to the fridge. When he opened it a bunch of juice sprayed out onto him, along with confetti.

Steve just decided this was a good time for him to make his leave.

Wanda and Shuri bursted our laughing, well, Shuri even harder than before.

Somehow.

Peter just kept a straight face and stared at the fridge until their laughter died down. It was actually quite unsettling.

"Oh, oh my gosh. Wanda d-did you do that?" Shuri asked still on the floor trying to catch her breath from laughing.

"Would I be laughing this hard if I hadn't?" Wanda giggled, tears streaming down her face.

This went on for another five minutes. Peter still hasn't moved a muscle.

"Peter...?" Wanda said cautiously walking towards him.

"Um, you ok there white boy?" Shuri said jokingly.

He just continued to stare.

"Peter, seriously. Answer." Shuri suddenly got serious.

Slowly, peter turned to face Wanda and Shuri with an unreadable expression.

"Watch your back, it's on," was all he said before leaving the area.

Shuri and Wanda stood in silence until,

BOOM

"SHURI!"

"Bahahahahaha!"

"I Swear you better sleep with one eye open tonight." Wanda said beginning to walk away.

"You pranked him too! You better look out also!" Shuri called after Wanda.

"I hate you guys!" Peter screamed.

OoOoOo

"I need your help with a prank. Please." Peter said with big puppy eyes and an innocent smile.

"What is it ganna be?" Loki asked. "Better be good or else I'm not wasting my time."

"I want you to use your powers and shape shift into for it. Though." Peter exclaimed with excitement.

"K. And what else...?"

"I'm pulling a prank where I break my arm really badly and start screaming and crying and stuff and you're ganna shape-shift as and try and "comfort me"." Peter smiled. "It'll make it more believable. And I know this cool trick that can make my arm look broken!"