"Oh, and I saw him talking to your picture, Tina... that newspaper cutout, when he missed you, sooooo much!" Jacob said and made an expression which was pretty wild.

"Ooh... that was... hmmm..." Queenie smirked.

Those comments made the new couple blush harder and harder. Tina shifted her gaze and said "I...um...pretty hungry, so can we eat?"

"Oh, I know you are pretty hungry for a long time," Queenie repeated Tina's words putting special effort on them to make it sound in a different way.

Tina inhaled and exhaled sharply and scolded Queenie "I WAS TALKING ABOUT FOOD! STOP THOSE WILD COMMENTS!"

Queenie and Jacob tried to suppress the laugh but didn't get successful as it continued to come out in hiccups.

They sat down together and started eating while Queenie and Jacob continued their leg pulling game.

"So," Queenie started as she and Tina went to bed "tell me!"

"Tell you what?" Tina asked as she closed the guest room door and sat down to bed.

"Tell me the whole thing... tell me how do you feel when Newt's feather-like lips brushed to yours —"

Tina's eyes widened and she looked at her sister, blushing madly "w-w-what!?"

"Oh, come on Teenie, I know how you explain his face" Queenie winked and waved her hands, dramatically "his lips are like feathers... his eyes are like blue oceans... his freckles —"

"STOP!" Tina managed to say "JUST STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS! I...YOU —"

"What?" Queenie smirked.

"YOU READ MY MIND... I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" Tina glared "THIS SOUNDS SO SAVAGE!"

"Oh, it's not savage if you think those and it became savage when I mentioned those — stop glaring Teenie, it won't work," Queenie ignored Tina's death glares  "and, I didn't read your thoughts, those were so loud... anyone could read it, if they use a little legilimency on you, and your sister is a born Legilimens."

Tina's face turned crimson and she said looking elsewhere "I'm going to bed, goodnight." Tina laid down to the bed and then turned to her side.

"You know you smile whenever you think about him," Queenie said smirking.

"I DO NOT!"

"Yes, you do."

"I'm not."

"Are too."

"Shut up!"

"I'm so happy, you know," Queenie said a moment later.

"I know... it's your wedding and you two were waiting for this for a long time —"

"No! Not for that – I mean of course I'm happy because I could marry Jacob now and it's not illegal... but I was talking about you..."  Queenie said and turned towards Tina's side and Tina also turned to face her sister  "I'm happy that you won't be alone after my wedding... cause I know, Newt would be there for you... forever."

Tina smiled warmly "I'm going to miss you... so much."

"Don't lie." Queenie rolled her eyes dramatically "you will be with your Newt and —"

"I will kill you, Queenie!"

Queenie laughed and Tina turned to her side again. A few minutes later Queenie patted Tina's shoulder and Tina turned her face to see.

"What?" Tina asked in a sleepy voice.

"Madam, someone is trying to get some sleep here, just beside you..." Queenie said "so, if you don't mind can you kindly stop thinking about your boyfriend..."

"QUEENIE! I WASN'T."

"Just joking, goodnight."

"I WAS SLEEPING AND YOU WAKE ME UP JUST TO JOKE!" Tina threw a pillow to her and shouted.

Queenie giggled and turned to her side. Tina glared at her sister for a minute and then she shook her head and turned also and drifted off.

The next morning Tina joined Newt down to his basement while he was feeding his creatures. She was watching Newt when she felt something inside of her pocket. She looked down and her face lit up.

"Gotcha!" She said grinning and pulled her hands up to her eye level "Pumpkin! What were you doing inside of my pocket! Hmm?"

Pumpkin, the orange baby Niffler looked at her, innocently as if it didn't know what Tina was saying.

Tina giggled at its innocent look and place it to her lap. "You want them?" She asked pulling two Riels  (a.n —> Riel is the Wizarding currency in the USA, there are three different types of currencies which are as follows Dragot, Kraling and Riel. The Dragot is the most valued and two are following in respective values — I Google it.)

Pumpkin took those two immediately and put them inside its porch and behave nothing happened. The other Nifflers came to Tina, as they saw Pumpkin.

"They don't need to spoil more," Newt said as he saw Tina from distance and came to join her "they're already spoiled!"

Tina laughed at his comment and said "aren't your baby Nifflers just too cute! How could you stop yourself from adoring them!"

Newt chuckled "I do adore them. I love all of the creatures here and out there... they are pure and beautiful, with their own way."

He looked into her eyes and said "but I guess these little buggers –" he picked up one Niffler and continued "took the favorite place!"

"Yes, I think so," Tina nodded "Niffler was the reason I met you."

Newt smiled "and I fallen in love with you."

Tina smiled shyly and looked down saying "I love you too." She looked up and said "can I ask you something?"

Newt nodded "anything."

"I know you don't... like socializing but," Tina looked into his eyes "why you didn't want to attend tonight's dinner? I thought you were close to your Mother..."

"I am... but I'm just..."

"Did you want to keep it secret?" Tina asked "us...being together —"

"Oh no... no of course not! No!" Newt shook his head "that was not the reason..."

"Then?"

"Well... I..." Newt took a deep breath before continuing "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in front of... Mum. She can be... I mean she's ten times than Queenie... so..."

Tina smiled and hooked her hand with Newt's arm and placed her head on his shoulder and whispered "that won't be a problem... I will be alright, as long as you will be with me."

Newt placed his head upon hers and whispered back "I will be always with you until death... and then I become a ghost of mine and will accompany you."

Tina laughed at his comment and he lifted his head and Tina looked into his eyes. Newt leaned his face lower and kissed her. She returned the kiss happily.

They pulled away a few moments later gasping for air and pressed their foreheads together. Tina nuzzle her nose with Newt's and giggled.

"I love you, Mr. Magizoologist..." Tina whispered "I love you so much."

"I love you too, miss Auror," Newt whispered back pressing a chest kiss on her lips "thank you for arresting me."

Tina giggled and kiss him passionately which Newt returned with pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here you go, another chapter with 1640 words. A bit small chapter than the previous one, I know but well... I hope you enjoy it. ☺☺☺