CHAPTER ONE : TWERKING, PARTYING SEXY RACCOON

Brock walked out of the ring, but walking behind him, a tired man named Paul Heyman. Oh how much had he loved his client, the beast, Bork Laser? Unknown!!! "Ummmmmmmmm! Brock!?!" "What?" He heard his client mumble sexily. "I was just thinking-" they walked through the red curtain. "so I was just thinking-" Brock, then, suddenly, threw his title viciously at Vince McMahon, the boss 😱. "WATCH IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! IMMA KEEP YOUR ASS AS CHAMPION FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS, BUT FUCK YOU."

Brock walked off sexily uncaring with his sexy skinny legs that Paul was watching with lust in his eyes. "What were you saying Paul?" They way that Paul's name rolled off Brock's tounge made his chills chill down his spine. "I-I-I-(I got a migraine-)"

"HOLD UP!!!!!!" Brock SHOUTED. Paul almost moaned at the sexy beast that stood beside him, but he stopped himself midway. He looked up at Brock, sweating. "whose that?" Paul looked over, but once he saw what Brock was looking at, his heart stopped, and broke.

There was a dirty blonde haired girl, with black and red makeup that covered almost her entire face. The Raw women's championship sat alone on a table nearer to her. She was laughing and smiling while shakking her booty down the hallway. She was drunken. And it made her look like a sexy sexy raccoon.......

She was trouble.

AND PAUL KNEW.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF
FIGHTING FOR THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!