Chapter 3: Stockholm Syndrome

"You wanna come over and maybe cum over and over"

He let go of me and smiled a little while nodded. "Thank you. I promise you, I won't take advantage of it." I nodded in return to his statement and he pressed a kiss to my forehead. I widened my eyes at the shock of his sweetness.

Maybe he isn't so bad...

Wait no, I have to remember that this is not just anyone. This is the man that fucking bought me.

I refuse to have Stockholm Syndrome. "W-What happens now?" I tell him in a frail voice. "Well...let's sit down. We need to discuss this new relationship." I sucked in breath, the air getting stuck in my throat as I fear of what he has to tell me about this so called "relationship". I know I have to trust him but I simply can't help this reaction out of me. He sits on the bed and he pats the spot next to him, which I hesitantly sit on.

"Okay...so you are aware of the fact that I own you and that you're my well..'sex slave."

"Y-Yeah." I responded in a meek voice.

"Well that means that you now devote your body and soul to me." He takes a deep breath, "Now I won't force you to fuck me now, but do know that we will eventually. We just have to set a few rules between us, because we need to meet eye to on things."

I can't believe I am giving him my whole body. Wait, not giving. He is taking.

I nodded and took a deep breath as I moved close to him. "1. Don't give me attitude. Daddy doesn't like bratty princess." I furrow my eyebrows slightly at the nickname he gave himself. Am I supposed to call him that? "2. Daddy expects his princess to be loyal to his body and his body only as daddy will be to her. Especially since daddy would get jealous." I can feel his words creating a fire in the pit of me so I simply crossed my legs, one over the other, and squeezed them together to prevent any "wetness." "3. Remember that I own you, and even though I will treat you like an equal, it does not mean that if you step out of line, I won't correct it. If it means bending you over my lap to spank the attitude out of you or if it means teasing you until you're begging me to stop, I'll do it." I suck in a breath and can feel the fire starting to ignite me in areas that I don't want it to. I hate how my brain is telling me no but my privates are screaming "yes" at his words.

"4."

Fuck. I hate that I might need new underwear after this.

"Don't touch yourself without permission." He says smirking. "Only I can touch you how I want, when I want, and where I want, so I am going to need you to uncross those gorgeous legs of yours because I can just tell by your face that you are trying to be unaffected by my words." I found him only an inch away from my ear and whispering every single syllable slowly, trying to get my arousal to grow.

Damn that fucker. It worked.

Chuckling and shaking his head, "Last but not least. 5. Don't leave me or run away." The mood immediately shifting from sexual tension and seriousness...well mostly. I still have the whole Nile River in my pants. "I would be extremely lonely without you. I only barely got you and like I said, you are my treasure now. I plan to keep you and hold onto you," he grabs my waist and pulls me to him, "and never let you go. Because baby, I am a selfish, selfish man." In a swift motion, I was sat on his lap, straddling him. "And I refuse to let anyone else who isn't me...have you." The seriousness somehow returned to the previous sexual tension. It's as if he had a light switch, he can easily turn the room from dark to light.

I hate that he can easily change the way I feel towards him. One day into whatever this mess is called and he has already managed to cause me to have mixed emotions, thoughts, and sensations to him. For one, I hate that now it's like I'm his prisoner. I also learn that he can ignite an entire fire within me and cause me to become horny despite the fact that I don't want to be. Another thing is that he is causing me to hate him but then suddenly be attracted then hate him again. It's so confusing and all I know is that...

I'm fucked.

Stockholm syndrome - The condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity