All the power in the world... in the hands of teenagers? chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

Maria's POV

"AHH!" I screamed as Josh slammed on the brakes. "About time you started paying attention josh, get your head out of your butt or let me drive". "Sorry just thinking about Myo a lot for the past couple of days" Josh said. "Ok well start thinking with your head at least until we get there, besides, last time you tried flirting with her she ended up accidentally freezing you when you kissed remember?" "Yes I remember what my ice queen did but that wont be a problem now." josh said. "And why is that?" "Hmm, how about we ask the gigantic smoldering crater I left in front of wall-mart shall we?" The boy can't go five minutes without trying to make somebody crack up but it doesn't work so well when I'm the only other person in the car.

Ten minutes later, we finally got to what was left of the parking lot. "Hey Maria look here" I walked over to see what Josh was talking about and lit up red. Chad and my darling sister Tiff were busy making out instead of actually looking around. Josh couldn't resist before shouting "HAVING FUN GUYS?" They jump nearly out of their skins, look up at josh, said hey and go right back like it never happened. "How does your sister change so much just because Chad is around?" Josh asked. "Perfect match aren't they?"

"Ok you two get up, we need you guys to help find will. I've tried calling him like three times but still nothing." "I'll try" said Tiff. Two rings and Will actually picks up "Hello?" he said "Maria asked me to call you since you wouldn't pick up for her." "Sorry about that, still not used to being around vampires this much so I didn't notice it ringing." "Ohh bloodsucking ones or other psychic vampires like you?" Tiff asked. "both" Will said. I snatch the phone from Tiff and say "Well I love you too bro." It was enough to get a laugh out of the others. Kind of what I was going for at this point.