Reacting to our charleston

Context: Dianne comes round to film our reacting to our Charleston

Joe'sPOV

Me and Dianne have been really close lately after our trip to Wiltshire, where we had thatched roofs and visited all my family. It was weird really to introduce a girl to my family, of course I hadn't yet realised I was slowly falling for her.

Dianne's POV

I was on my way over to Joe's and he had asked me to film a reacting to our Charleston training. I was quite nervous as I had feelings for joe which I kept pushing down knowing we couldn't get caught by the strictly curse.

Once we had finished filming Byron came in and had asked if we wanted to order food, Byron could sense something was up with joe and I, always making sneaky side eyes towards us.

Me and joe were snuggled up on the couch when he asked " do you wanna stay and watch a film, maybe?" I could sense he was nervous and didn't want to let him down (even if I actually wanted to stay). " yea sure" I replied as he got up Netflix.

Joe was scrolling through when he placed his hand on my thigh and said " what do you wanna watch then babe?" An immediate confidence had grown in joe and when the word babe came from his mouth it sent an immediate response to my core.

I turned to face him not realising I had grinded on to his hand whilst I was turning. His hand had slipped higher and we both looked down as he realised he had touch me right where I needed it.

I looked up and joe had a new confidence as his eyes darkened, filled with lust, that went straight to my core.

I let out a slight moan and joe leant in closer and I smashed my lips to his knowing I needed this.

I released a breath as joe said " Fuck Dianne you have no clue how long I've been waiting for this"

I straddled Joe letting him know I wanted him as I smashed my lips to his with my hands running through his hair. His hands snaked round my waist and to my ass as he gave it a light grab and a little smack. I squealed as he released and said " Bedroom... Now"

Joe's POV

I was running after Dianne towards my bedroom when I gave her ass a hard smack and she stopped I know she was sexually frustrated and it had gone straight to her core. She took a moment and stopped, turning and grabbing my hand jogging towards my room.

As we entered I shut the door and slammed her against it. I could feel myself getting harder and harder the more we kissed. I pushed Dianne onto the bed and I pulled off my top when she did as well showing off her sexy red bra which looked perfect on her. I leaned down to kiss her as her hands went straight down to my joggers as she tried to pull them off as her hips buckled upwards.

"Someone's eager" I said knowing I was driving her crazy

" hurry up and fuck me, I need you" Dianne returned and that feeling as it tingles up my back I felt myself become instantly fully hard without her even touching me.

Dianne's POV

Joe was driving me absolutely crazy with all this foreplay and I was so in need of that release I had to help him out. I grabbed his joggers and tried to pull them down in a desperate attempt and horribly failing just having the joggers ping back and hit him on his stomach.

"Please Joe" I said unbuttoning my jeans and trying to push them down as I look up and see a bulge in his pants which sends tingles through my body ending at my clit.

"Your so fuckin hot" he replied as he pulled down his joggers and his dick springing free hitting his abs

Joe started to rub his tip through my folds as I was a moaning mess. He slipped in to me and I let out a gasp knowing I was one step closer to getting that magical feeling.

Through an amidst of swear words, moans and his balls slapping my ass, Joe took his hand and started massaging my clit round in circles driving me insane.

"Fuck I'm close" I said to joe as he starts to rub my clit harder and leans down the kiss my neck sucking occasionally knowing he's leaving marks.

"Me too" joe said as his thrust become sloppier and I can feel myself getting closer to my climax.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I say as I feel Joe spurt his load into me setting off my orgasm sending me into a frenzy of swear words as joe rides out our orgasms.

joe collapsed down and I spun around and led on his chest when he said " you have no idea how many times I've thought about this happening" to which I replied " I think I do" thinking back to last night by myself at home.

______________________________________

Please don't hate me I have no clue when the next is going up🥰