I stepped to her and laughed in her face

" bitch dont get hit , I'll do whatever I want to whenever I want to and guess what , u not gon check me so move along " I said shooing her at the end

Quando pulled me back " dont even argue with half -n half " he said making me look at him weird.

" half and half? " I asked

" half male , half animal now leave it alone " he said making everybody laugh but her and dave

" your gonna let them talk about me like that? " she pouted and we looked at him.

" y'all chill on my girl " he said and I laughed

" man fuck her , thats why she built like godzilla and A silver back gorilla mixed together " Quando said making every body laughed.

" YoUr GOnNA lET thEm tAlk To mE LikE ThAt uglyahh shutcho asss up " he said making me fall out.

" need to learn how to stick up fa yourself and get somebody to do your lace fronts better cus ion know much about hair but I know u not supposed to see the lace but I can see it clear as day " he said making tears come to my eyes.

My parents walked in and immediately came to me hugging me and kissing on me.

" I'm glad your okay " my dad said and I smiled.

They spoke to everybody else but Arizona.

" Hey mrs and mr.henderson " she spoke.

" nope dont speak to me " my dad said making me laugh.

" y'all going to hell " I said and izzy laughed.

" you are to " she said making me snap my neck at her.

" Atleast she dont look like she been there and back already " quando said reading my mind making me
laugh.

" bro chill on her " dave said

" and u shut up patches , when u grow a beard then u can talk , but at the moment yo girl got more then u , tragic " I said pointing and everybody laughed.

" look like a damn cha chia pet " kaylah said making everybody laugh harder.

" Bruh yall needa chill , for the last time " dave said.

" bruh tell ur body builder built bitch to keep her mouth closed cus u know I fight bitches that look like niggas , better ask bout me man " he said to both of them making me shake my head

She got up and walked infront of us trying to leave and quando tripped her making her fall.

" Tyquiann " I said and my mom shook her head helping her up.

" she took that shit like the G she is " dave boosted.

" She built like a man , izzy coulda took that to " quando said making me laugh and everybody looked at me.

" Bruh this nigga is funny " I said wiping my eyes.

She ran upstairs  " holdon sis where u going? " kaylah asked

" I live here now. " she said

" Hell nahhh ur cardboard box built ass better go back where u came from " izzy said making me shake my head

" yall really getting on my good sis " I said shaking my head.

" thats yo sis now? " quando asked

" nah she look like she came from the zoo nevermind " I fanned her off making m dad shake his head.

" yall some bullys " he mugged

" you dont know what she did , she said izzy wont go be shit but a lame ass drug dealer , she said I cant rap and she said kaylah look like a Lion " quando said

And I stood up , izzy pulled me right back down.

" what is you doing im going to get some juice. " I said

" I'll get it " he said and I sighed. I really wanted to punch that bitch.

" Fuck all yall " she mumbled walking past me and I stood up punching her in her shit.

She fell to the ground making tyquian laugh.

" She barely hit u , I wish she woulda tagged yo ass " he mugged.

Izzy grabbed me pulling me upstairs.

We made it to my room and he pushed me on the bed.

" YOU ARE PREGNANT " he said and I nodded

" You cant be doing reckless shit... u already at risk of having a miscarriage bruh , stop doing extra shit " he said sternly.

I nodded and he went in my closet and threw some night clothes at me

" Go take a damn shower " he said and I got up going in the bathroom.

I sighed and took my clothes off letting the water get hot enough.

When it was I stepped in allowing the water to flow down my body.

When I was down I stepped out lotioning down then putting the clothes on.

I walked out and he had food and snacks for me on my bed and the cover pulled back.

I frowned " guess I have a bedtime now " I said to myself getting in the bed.

I turned my tv on watching ' Evil Lives Here ' on Investigation Discovery.

I was eating my food when izzy walked in with my phone.

He plugged it up then kissed my lips " I'll be back after making dis drop ight? " he asked

" okay " I said nodding.

" I love u shawty " he said making me smile

" I love u to elijah " I said and he walked out of my room leaving my by myself
———————————————-
End of chapter.