Whew chilee

A A L I Y A H P O V
I really want him to let me go. Like i really wanna slap him but I aint abusive ya hurd meh. but he gripped my ass and I slapped him in his face.

" oh shit " I said.
flashback over ————-

He gripped my neck and squeezed it only enough to let me breathe.

" Why the fuck do u always have an attitude? " he asked rubbing the side of his face.

I whimpered in response , im really trying not to get turned on but is not working.

" I should fuck it out of you " he said letting me go and tried to walk out.

" izzy stopppp " I said holding his arm. He turned around and hovered over me.

I stood on my tippy toes and tried to kiss him but he turned the other way. I grabbed his face and pecked his lips like 6 times but on the 7th he depended the kiss.

He tried to stick his tongue in my mouth but I wasnt having it until his hands went down to my ass and he smacked it. I moaned , wronggg option.

He took that chance to do whatever he wanted to. I didnt even try to fight for dominance because , that woulda went all the way wrong.

I put my arms around his neck and then he picked me up and placed me on the bed. He pressed his print against me and then stopped kissing me.

Then he walked towards the door and said " ill be back later after we go make this drop" . " MANNN FUCCKKK UUUU " I said mad , I put on my champion sweatpants and my champion sweatshirt then some black socks and my champion slides.

" where are u going? " Quando asked.

" out. " I kept it short and simple.

" sissteerrr u coming wit me ? " I asked her.

" nahhh suss " she said coming down wit all black on and then everybody else came out dey room wit all black on , welp guess they all going on dat drop.

" ight " I said walking towards the door.

" nah sus u coming wit us " Kaylah said

I busted out laughing . " girlll goodnight " I said still laughing and almost opening the door.

Until a hand hit the door and I jumped and saw Dave hovering over me "oh shit nigga u scared me"

" ur coming so give me the keys " he said looking me in my eyes with darker eyes so I kno its real.

" WHAT THE FUCKKKKK " I screamed dropping the keys into his hand. I ran up the stairs going 2 stairs at a time and into my room.

Kaylah came into my room and said " sus u good?"
. " nah bra im stressed out " I said still mad , I punched the extra mirror I had to put up. and it broke into 4 peices and one small pieces and some glass got into my hand.

" YEO CHILL " she said running up to me. I kept punching it tho , and my hand started bleeding but I didnt stop. I deadass just think im overwhelmed.

I was about to punch again but got tackled. " mane imma need for u to chill. " Kentrell said calmly.

" ight im done " I said pushing him off of me and going into the bathroom and rapping my hand up with a black rap.

I grab my black apple phone case and my black apple watch and put them on , I grabbed my black beats and played the first song that came on.

" heartless " by YFN LUCCI. I walked downstairs and sat at the end of the stairs waiting until Dave gave me a gun and bullets.

I grabbed the clip and loaded it , put it back in the gun. I cocked it back. Turned the safety off and put the silencer on. " Done " I said.