I Know It Was You, Jackass

YOUR POV

I woke up to the sound of someone rapidly knocking on the door. Peter was still asleep beside me and my head was spinning.

And the rapid knocks on the door wasn't really helping.

Peter shifted and groaned, then opened his eyes.

"Good morning, love." He smiled.

"Morning..." I said, showing that my head was still hurting.

"Who's knocking?"

"I don't know." I replied and was about to get up answer it when Peter stopped me.

"You should stay in bed," he advised. "I'll go see who it is."

I lay back in bed with no hesitation and Peter stood up from the bed, not bothering to fix his clothes or hair.

He opened the door.

"Emma, what a surprise." Peter said, confused.

"Don't play innocent, I know it was you, Jackass." Emma replied, completely ignoring Peter's confused look.

That nasty comment made me jump to my feet and rush to the door.

"Emma, hey!" I opened the door a little bigger for me.

"(Y/N), stay away form him. Now." Emma instructed.

"What, why?" I asked confused and slightly panicked.

"You still have the cuff?" She asked and pulled out her gun.

Pointing straight at Peter.

"Yes."

"Get it, now." Emma ordered.

"Whoa, what's going on?" I told her.

"(Y/N), get the cuff. Now." Emma said warningly.

"Not until you well me what's going on!" I exclaimed.

Peter, who was silent the entire time spoke up.

"Yeah, you don't just go into people's rooms and start pointing guns at them."

"Your shadow is out, dammit!" Emma shouted. "Now, get the cuff!"

"My shadow? How?" Peter asked. He obviously doesn't know what's happening.

"Don't act like you don't know anything, boy." Emma said. "Now, where is that cuff!?"

"Hey!" Peter said, cutting Emma's little rant off. "What the hell are you talking about? I didn't release ANY shadow!"

Emma closes her eyes and took in three deep breaths. She opened them again.

"Come with me."

Me and Peter looked at each other confused and followed her out the room, out the diner, and onto the open street.

Emma kept walking, and we kept following. We stopped in front of one of the ships at the docks.

Right in front of the one we used on the way back from Neverland, to be specific.

Emma pointed at one of the huge sails.

"Anything different?" She asked.

It took me awhile to figure it out, but then I realized that Peter's shadow was gone.

The sail was pure white, it should've been black because we used the shadow on the way back to make the ship fly.

I looked over at Peter and saw that he was as puzzled as I was. Maybe he didn't set it free....maybe....

My train of thought got cut off when a loud scream erupted from somewhere in the town.

We exchanged glances and ran off to find where the source.

I don't like where this is going...

Yaaaaaay! An update! Finally! Sorry this chapter was short, don't worry, I'll make the next one longer.

Thanks for staying and waiting for my chapters! ILY!!!

-PiperRunner