The Encounter

It was a normal day for Vrydi, a three-tailed white fox. He was casually walking through the forest like he does every day, taking in the beauty of nature. Sunrays passing through the leaves of the high deciduous trees, reflecting on his white fur. His three tails majestically swirling around behind him, While he was carefully putting paw before paw, making sure he didn't make a sound.

Skyla was running through the forest, loving the flashes of green and brown. fading quickly causing a weird mix of colours. He loved the feeling of the wind blowing through his fur. He wasn't as remarkable as Vrydi with his white fur as his fur was red. Which actually made him better camouflaged when hunting or doing surprise attacks on his friends. /note: surprise attacks are commonly known as surprise hugs by his friends/. 

Skyla saw a big green blob appear in front of him. There was not enough time to evade so he had to jump over it. Vrydi was slowly walking past a few big green bushes, speckled red of the delicious wild raspberries. When suddenly a big red long fluffy thing jumped right next to him. Vrydi screamed of fear and jumped in the air turning his body towards the red fluffy thing. 

It took him a few seconds before he recognized his puffing red friend, it was Skyla the red fox. Skyla was surprised by seeing his friend this deep in the woods and quickly apologized for the scare he had given him. "Of course", answered Vrydi who didn't mind the unexpected appearance. "But be careful next time", he continued with a big smile.

It wasn't just a sudden encounter, it was the start of a journey!

//I hope this sparked some interest, more will come in the next chapter. //