What The Hell Have I // Alice In Chains / One Shot

Since I was asked to write another strange, careless one shot, here we go.

"I would love for you to be mine..... no, no.... not that. Umm..... I would love to eat that ass the rest of my life. Hm that one was pretty good. How about..... Jerry, your eyes are like the sea, your smile is cuter than a flea, come with me, I'll give you dick for free.."

Mike sat with wide eyes. Stunned Layne was saying such. Mike was playing Jerry. He was letting Layne practice on letting his feelings out to Jerry.

"What the hell? Cuter than a flea? When is a flea cute?"

Layne shrugged. "I don't know, but it was a damn good poem right?"

Mike shrugged. "Yeah, sure. Get him, tiger."

Layne grinned. He now felt confident with his words. He stood up from the bunk and headed to where Jerry was. He sat on the couch, with of course Sean beside him.

"Go away. I need to talk to Jerry." Layne whispered to Sean. Sean took a sip of his beer and kept his eye on the television.

"No." Sean said sternly. Layne crossed his arms.

     "Gooooo!" Layne whined. Sean shook his head. Layne stood in his view of the television.

     Sean simply stood up, picked Layne up, moved him away from the television, and took his seat back on the couch.

     "Smart move, dumb ass." Layne mumbled. "Jerry, make Sean leave."

     "Leave, Sean." Jerry said.

     "Nooooo!" Sean yelled. "Leave me alone!"

     "Just five minutes and you can come back." Layne said. But Sean was stubborn.

     "Jerry! Make him go!" Layne whimpered.

     "Sean, just go." Jerry said.

     Sean was getting angry. He started pulling his own hair. "No! I want to watch this show! I've waited all week for this!" 

     "Go!" Jerry and Layne said at once.

     "No! Shut the fuck up!" Sean was fully screaming now. His face was turning red and he started to breathe hard since that scream took his breath.

     "What's going on in here?" Mike asked.

     "Sean won't leave the room." Layne said.

     "Sean, just come in here with me." Mike said.

     "No! Let me watch my damn show!" Sean yelled. He began to growl. Layne sighed and punched Sean in the head, knocking him out cold.

     "Jerry I need to tell you something." Layne said as he sat on Sean.

     "What?"

     "Jerry.... your eyes are like the sea... your smile is cuter than a flea.... come with me.... I'll give you dick for free."

     Mike facepalmed when he heard Layne actually tell that to Jerry. Jerry began to tear up.

     "Oh, Layne. You have such a way with words. That was beautiful."

     "I tried." Layne said.

     The two shared a kiss.

     "I've always loved you." Jerry said.

     "And I've always loved you." Layne said.

     They began to kiss again. Mike was stunned. Maybe he should start taking lessons from Layne.