00

A/N: The longest one shot I have written so far. 

Prepare yourselves for a LOT of grammatical error and misspelled words.  ✌🏻

Scribbling notes and signatures from one paper to another, files of folders on top of the mahogany table, Sharlene surely is busy for that morning. Ever since she arrived at her office at 9 am, hindi na siya naalis sa kanyang silya. Reviewing reports, contracts and proposals for her restaurants and some partnerships. 

Her restaurant, Terathyia, a French and Italian cuisine restaurant, has 3 branches, one in Quezon City, Ortigas and Alabang. Her business started three years ago, with the help of a friend, she was able to establish her business despite being overseas by the time her first branch was starting. 

 It was almost 11 a.m. when the door to her office opened, revealing Talia, her manager. "Ma'am reminder lang po na may taste test tayo mamayang hapon. Chef David of Alabang and Chef Bianca of Ortigas will be here at 3 pm daw po."

Muntik na niyang makalimutan na ngayong hapon pala gagawin iyon. May mga tinanggal sila sa menu nila, at ngayong hapon ay pipili sila kung ano ang ipapalit sa mga tinanggal.

"Thank you for reminding me. Are there a lot of customers already?" She asked. Balak sana niyang kumain bago ituloy ang kanyang mga gawain. She just ate a light meal sa umagang 'yon dahil paniguradong makakatulog siya kapag naparami siya ng kinain- baboy reflex in short.

"Hindi pa naman po ganun kapuno. Kakain ba kayo ma'am? I-reserve ko na yung isang table."

"If it's not too much, please do. Susunod ako."

After fixing her table and securing her things, she went out to the dining hall. Gusto niya sanang magluto ng sarili niyang ulam ngunit hindi na siya nag-abala pa, ayaw na niyang sumingit pa sa mga chefs niyang naroon. Dumaan na lang siya sa kitchen at nagsabi kung anong kakainin niya, pagtapos doon, lumabas na siya at umupo sa pwesto kung saan nag-aantay si Talia para sakanya.

She looked around her restaurant and her heart is filled with joy. Malapit ng mapuno ang lahat ng upuang naroon.

"So we will be adding Chef Bianca and Chef Adrian's dishes in our menu, as per the voting." She announced when they were able to count the votes during their taste test. Chef Adrian is the head chef of her main restaurant which is in QC. "Like what we always do, dito kayo magtuturuan ng recipe. If you want to add or change something with the dishes, tell me so that we can schedule another taste test

"Before leaving, please have merienda. May pinahanda na akong table para sa'tin." She concluded at agad naman silang lumabas ng main kitchen.

Wala gaanong tao sa mga oras na 'yon, not surprising because it's the restaurant's down time. She took the initiative to get pastries from the pastry bar. Nakarinig siya ng malakas na tawanan sa isang grupo na naroroon, napalingon siya sa direksyong iyon. The four men seating at the corner looked familiar to her. Napatagal siya sa pagtitig sa mga ito, until someone from the group noticed her. Kumunot ang noo nito until recognition settled in. she definitely know this person and the people he's with.

"Sharlene!" the man called her with so much glee. Tumayo pa ito at agad siyang pinuntahan.

"Arturo" she greeted him and rounded the pastry bar so she could meet him. Agad siyang niyakap ng kaibigan na matagal niyang hindi nakita.

"Kumusta ka na? It's been so long since the last time I saw you. Na-miss kita, sobra"

"I'm doing fine. Ikaw wala kang pinagbago, still the jolly person that I know. Anong ginagawa niyo dito?" Sharlene asked, eyeing the other lads  Arturo's with. They were all looking at their direction.