2. Send help

Previously:

"Ross?" I squeezed my eyes.

I'm a hundred percent sure that's my goof right there,with the same soft shiny hair and the eyes that'll make me melt right away.

"No..?I'm Austin,remember?Austin Moon?Your boyfriend?"

-

2. Help?! :

What the?

I have to deal with the fact I'm Ally Dawson,AND having a boyfriend who calls himself Austin Moon?

I rub my eyes,frustrating.

"You okay?"He leads me to the coach.He set me down and came back with a cup of tea in his hand.

I took a sip of it and also a deep breath.

"This might be crazy,but I don't know you.I don't know me either! I don't know what's going on!"

I nearly shout.I devoid the 'you're crazy' expression in his eyes.

He gently rubs my hand,even with a different soul,the touch of his is still the same.

"Ally,how many candy did you eat last night?" He looks at me,carrying.

I try to calm down,I'm not going to shout in his face.It's not his fault.

I put down the mug,running my fingers over my hairline.I shut my eyes as if I'm trying to convince myself I'm still dreaming.

But the fact is,I'm not.This is real,so I have to suck it up.

I turn to face him,lightly touch his cheeks.

"Look,Ros-,I mean Austin.I'm serious.I'm not Ally Dawson.My name's Laura Marano."I stare at his hazel eyes,trying to make him believe.

"Ally,I-"He stops.I guess he didn't know what to say.He disconnect the eye-connect.

"You have to believe me!"I turn his face back,so our eyes meet.

I'm not going to let him go that easy .Even with the different person,I know he's still the same inside of his heart.At least he loves me,well,not with Marano but with this Dawson.

He slowly shakes his head and head to the kitchen.He bites his bottom lips nervously,and looks away at the window,even though there's nothing outside that can catches attention more than facing the fact his girlfriend isn't the same.

I get it now,he needs time as well.

"I guess I'll leave now"I sigh and walk to the door.I left my hand on the knob,waiting him to come and stop me,but he didn't.That's when I decided to finally leave.

I head back to home instead of going nowhere.

I run straight up to my room,without saying anything to 'my parents'

I threw myself on bed,and keeps my eyes shut.All I can see is black,and that's sort of what I'm asking for.The status I'm in now,is really depressing and tough.

Just imagine it,you wake up with a new family,new name,new life.How in the hell will someone be able to accept that?!

I open my eyes,staring at the plain white ceiling until my eyelids start to get heavier.

-

"Hello?Anyone here?" I shout.

I'm in a dark room with no one.

The only thing left is some stinky smell and a few evil laugh that give me goosebumps.

A woman in black walk closer to me.

She's in a whole black cap that covers her face.

"Hello?Who are you?Where is this place?" I step closer,trying to find her eyes,but all I can see is none.

"Heading west while you're searching.

Believe in love if you're ready

Have a faith when you're traveling."

Is all what she said before leaving alone in the creep room.

She sounds like if she was telling a notice. Is that a quote? A poetry?

Is it a massage?

The room slowly becomes more and more narrow.

The air starts to get thinner,it's hard to breath.

And I wake up,before I got compressed.

That was close...?!

But what was that dream about?

Does it means I have to open up an adventure?

Looking for my real life or something?

I couldn't suppress my curious.

I went to my desk and googled all the place that has fortune teller.I hope they can answer me.

I was about to turn off,until a name catches my eye."Dream Commentator"?

I click in and copy all the information I need to know.

"Located in New York? Guess I just got myself a trip to NY"

-

Walking on the crowed street,have no idea where I'm heading didn't help stopping my dizziness at all.

"Excuse me!" I shout through the cracks in the crowd.I really need to grow taller.I'm not going to die by people stepping over me because they have to get to the subway.

After going on the opposite direction,I finally can breath.I lean on the pole,catching my breath.

"921...?" I read the number that's in front me,then my paper.

This is it! I found it! I high 5 myself and walk over.I knock on the door,waiting for respond.

The door opened,and the person that stands right in front me makes me no shock to comment.

"Vanessa?"

"Laura...?"

**

CHAPTER 2 WHATT?!

I want to thank you for the support so far,I really try to put more effort on it,I hope you noticed it.More details since it's fantasy:)

Ily all and I'll see u in chapter 3 ;)

-Tiffany