Ezra rescue the rebels/meet BT-7274

(Ezra pov)
I was having a nice drink when these rebels the empire calls them came to mine table and start asking me questions which I hate question so I told them mine name. So what do you guys want from me anyway I ask them we want the credits that you got from the crates you sold the lasat said has he look at me with a mad face I just took drink of my beer sorry but no you are not going to get any of it I told them then I grab my beer and walk up to the bar and pay him and walk out of his bar with my beer. I walk to my bike then they came after me HEY we are not done yet that older man said I sigh and I turn to face them and pull out me re 45 auto pistol and point it at them.

 I walk to my bike then they came after me HEY we are not done yet that older man said I sigh and I turn to face them and pull out me re 45 auto pistol and point it at them

They look at me and they back up let me make this clear LEAVE. ME. ALONE and with you ever come near me again I put so many bullets in you that you don't see them coming I said to them they back up form me. I smile and put my pistol back in my holster and slam my beer and throw it to the field and jump on my bike with some orange flames on the sides of it too.

I put on my helmet and start the bike up and I look at the rebels remember my warning to all of you because the next time we meet I won't play fair I told them has I gas the bike and burn the back wheel to make smoke and took off back to my tower ...

I put on my helmet and start the bike up and I look at the rebels remember my warning to all of you because the next time we meet I won't play fair I told them has I gas the bike and burn the back wheel to make smoke and took off back to my tower and away from them.

(Hera pov)
We cover our eye's and start to cough because of the dust*cough* I think we made him mad Kanan said you think I said back to him the dust clear and ezra was gone from the bar. We stood there and look out the field's man was mad at us Zeb said let go after him and make him give us the credits Sabine said no he made it clear that he will kill us with we go after him I said but hera Sabine said but I cut her off no Sabine we are not I said she back down okay come on let get back to the ghost I said has we walk back to the ghost.

We were walking back to the ghost and everyone was still talking about ezra okay everyone we know that are still mad at ezra but we still got paid for the job I said to them but before one of them can speak HERA WATCH OUT Kanan said has he tackle me and the rest of them duck there head's has a bolt miss there head's. We look up to see many storm troopers running this way and they we're closing in fast RUN I said has we got and ran from them and we fire back at them. We ran has fast has we can with the troopers running after us and shooting us too chopper get the ghost started were coming in hot I told him *beep,beep* he said chopper told me that the door is lock and he need help getting it open I said has fire at a storm trooper and kill him great now what zeb said then we see two walkers heading this way with more troopers we better thing of a plan really fast I said has we ran the other way from the walkers.