Ryloth commutation Fortress

*at the rebels new base)

(No one pov)
It was morning on the rebels base the Militia Soldier's were on their patrols or making sure the defence were ready or just talking to each other. Hera was up and earlier drinking her cup of caf she walk in the room to see the Militia workers checking the area or listening into the Empire transmission morning captain a soldier said morning did you find anything yet Hera ask negative been quiet so far all we been picking our supplies run to different bases he said we been marking the bases as well in case you want hit them a crew member said from the far right keep those maybe the rebellion can do something about it Hera said as she took a drink then one of crew member took off her headset sir we got something she said making Hera walk to her what is it Hera ask listen she said as she switch to speaker Blisk want those resources unless you want to meet him in person and with a bullet between your head you brings those to this dirt ball NOW!A female voice then you tell your boss my payment better be ready if the Empire finds out what I'm carrying I'm good as dead a dark voice said Hera look at the soldier call Sarah and tell her we got something Hera said yes sir the soldier said as he walk to the coma room to call Militia HQ.

*on Harmony*

Sun light shine through the current in a apartment of Ezra Bridger who was sleeping on his back with a sleepy Sabine resting on Ezra naked chest aa they both were tired of several rounds of love making. Ezra open his eyes slowly he look down at Sabine sleeping peacefully on his chest Ezra smile at her then he lean down and kiss the top of her head as he comb his fingers through her hair Sabine move a bit before she open her eyes and look up at Ezra and smile morning Sabine said Ezra smile back Morning to you too Ezra said as he lean in to share a quick kiss then they lay in Ezra bed relaxing together. Sabine let out a calm sigh this is nice Sabine said yeah it is I could stay like this forever Ezra said oh really?Sabine said with a smirk Ezra smirk back just me and you Ezra said Sabine sit up showing Ezra breasts well then let me make you comfortable Sabine said as she lean forward and both her and Ezra lock into a full make out session but before they can go any further Ezra holo-phone began to go they broke their kiss and sigh Ezra sit up and answer the phone Hello?Ezra ask sorry Ezra if I'm interrupting tour time with Sabine but we got a mission Gates said then take the 6-4 to deal with it Gates Ezra said Ezra it Blisk we know where he hiding more importantly who he doing business with Gates said Ezra look at Sabine before sigh get the Bridger Battalion ready we leave in hour Ezra said as he hang up Ezra got out of bed and grab his clothes get ready Sabine we need to leave Ezra said Sabine pick up her panties and Bra then she grab her bag she put her dress inside and grab her armour and body suit then she put that on she look to see Ezra putting on his suit before grabbing his helmet hey Ezra Sabine said as she walk up to him yes Sabine Ezra ask Sabine stood on her tippy toes and kiss Ezra for good luck Sabine said with a smirk as she walk to the doors Ezra smirk and follow but not before he slap Sabine butt making Sabine moan a bit.

*at the Militia HQ*

Sabine and Ezra enter the command room to see a hologram of Hera what going on where Blisk Ezra ask we trace the signal back to this planet sir the soldier said as he show them the planet Ryloth my home world Hera said what is he doing on Ryloth Sabine ask doesn't matter we take the battalion and destroyed him and his Apex Titans including the IMC as well Ezra said Easy Ezra we don't no if Blisk is even on there as far as we know his contact his there so there no need to take a army Hera said but we are still going if his contact is still there if we can get a hold of him we can learn where Blisk is at Sarah said alright we got a plan Ezra said but we got a problem Ryloth as a imperial dreadnought guarding it we won't get near it Hera said don't worry Ezra my Command ship is built with two large cannons we deal with that dreadnought Ezra said good I try to get a hold of my father and see if he want to help Hera said good we need him if we going to your home Ezra said as he close the channel please tell me you brought your Titan Sabine Ezra ask yes I brought Iris Sabine Iris?nice name Ezra said as he kiss her on the lips come on we need to leave and meet up with Hera Ezra said as they head to the ships.