Chapter two: First Hunt

Start from the beginning

"Stay here", he says before he runs off.

I just sat back down on the rock and thought about my daughter. I only had one dim memory of her but now I'm officially about to meet her.

I hear a whoosh and he was back with another blue dress. I go behind the trees and changed quickly.

"Let's go", he smiles

We sprinted back to the house and I won.

"Ha!", I cheered

I hear a little giggle then my attention went to the house. Edward wraps an arm around my should.

"Don't breathe", he warns

I hear the door open and Jake comes out.

"You're still here," I say surprised letting out some of my un needed air

"So are you. I didn't expect you to seem so you. Except for the creepy eyes."

He edges towards me.

"I would keep my distance for now," I warn.

"It's safer for the baby to see how you do with me first."

"Since when do you care about my daughter?"

He looks at Edward so I do too but neither of them answer my question. Okay,I guess we'll ignore me too.

"Alright," Jake says as he moves closer. "Take a whiff."

When he stops, I close the gap and sniff the air round him.

"Well, I can see what everyone's been talking about. Jake, you really do smell like shit."

All three of us laugh.

"You and Bruno really are lucky to have each other .", he says

I looked at him oddly but smiled at him.

"Want to come meet your daughter?" Edward asks.

Jake grins before turning and hurrying back into the house. We follow and find the others gathered around Rosalie and Bruno who I presume is holding Renesmee.

I could see everyone was protecting both Bruno and Renesmee because they were closer to the door along with Jacob and Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper were on either side of me waiting.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you," Carlisle says.

"Take her", Bruno says as we stare at each other

He was so beautiful even more than the last time I saw him. He walks towards me probably testing me. I walked towards him and he held out his hand.

"Go ahead we got you", Edward says and let's me go

I inched towards Bruno and touched his hand, he winced probably because of my temperature difference. He touches my face and I closed my eyes into his hand.

"Your so beautiful", he says

I looked back at him and smiled.

"I love you", I say

He smiles and kisses me. I held my breath and kissed back and hugged him lightly not to hurt him. He pulls away when a giggle was made, I looked over his shoulder.

"Amazing", Carlisle says

"Come meet her", Bruno says and moves out of my way but walks with me

When we reach Rosalie, Edward gets her to turn round and I am shocked at how big my daughter is but she's beautiful.