Hug Song

E's POV

Owen came into my room and wrapped his arms around my waist while nuzzling his face into my neck, kissing it lightly. I was setting up my camera for a video me and Owen are going to film, I turned around to face him. "Hey, stud. when do you want to do this cover?" I whispered while running my fingers through his hair. "Just give me two minutes to tune my ukulele babes." I nod and peck his lips and finished setting everything up.

Owen came back with his ukulele grasped in his hand and sat on his bed and started tuning the instrument some more, I glanced over at him "You ready,hun?" He smiled that gorgeous smile of his and nodded. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and filmed my intro, "Hi, guys. Today I have my boyfriend Owen Riley with me." Owen gave the camera a wave, "Hey." I started talking again. "So, as you know Colleen Ballinger who is one of my many favourites here on YouTube had a gorgeous baby boy,Flynn a month ago and at the end of his birth vlog they played this absolutely beautiful song which she wrote with her nephew Parker. So I turned to Owen and practically begged him to do this cover with me." We shared a giggle and he bumped my side in a loving and joking manner. I quickly finished my intro "Anyways, we hope you enjoy this cover."

Owen started strumming his ukulele and sang in his beautiful voice.....

A/N- Bold- Both, Normal- Owen, Italics- Ellie(me)/Reader

A heart

Give them a heart

Draw them a heart with a pen

Keep it in a hiding spot

I smiled at him, loving his soothing voice, I turned to my keyboard and sang my part...

Or a hug

People need hugs

People want hugs

Something to hold on to

A hug can really help a lot

Owen smiled and kissed my cheek lightly before we sang together...

Love

Give them your love

Send them your love

From your toy computer

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you

SO MUCH!

I then started harmonising...

Time goes by very slow

Or very fast

But as long as you know they know

They can keep it in a hiding spot

We turned to look at each other still playing our instruments and singing...

Love

I need your love

Send me your love

From your toy computer

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you more

Never stop

We stopped playing, gazed into each others eyes for what seems like forever... I leaned in and captured his lips on mine, he put his ukulele down and kissed me back. "I love you, Ellie. So much... I don't want to lose you, ever." He whispered against my lips. I was speechless, this was the first time I felt loved and having him admit that meant the world. He looked at me with worry. I hugged him, I kissed his soft hair and the words flowed out of my mouth. "Owen Dennis Riley, I love you too, you don't know how you made me feel, I can't explain it but I'm so glad I found you." We smiled and shared a quick peck, I realised the camera was still rolling. "Babe, we need to do an outro and I need to edit that bit out. He nodded, we straightened ourselves out so we weren't a mess. We both turned, I smiled, "I hope you guys enjoyed the cover, make sure you check out my baby's channels DennisASMR and also Dennis&Skunky." I put my arm around Owen's shoulders. He then pointed down, "Links in the description below." I kissed my hand, so did he "Bye guys." and we covered the lens and I turned the camera off. I took it off the tripod, I saw Owen looking at me lovingly. He took my hand and led me to the bed, " I meant what I said baby, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, c'mon let's cuddle in bed for a while." I nodded and took my Denniswear hoodie off, leaving me in my sports bra and shorts so I didn't get too warm. Soon, I was enveloped in his arms cuddling up in bed. He spooned me and started to lazily kiss my bare skin. Humming the song we just sang together, relaxing me. I just wish we could stay like this forever.

A/N- Hope you enjoyed this imagine. Elz xoxo