Broken

Jungkook s pov:

I need some time to myself I cant seat here anymore to be ignored . I need some space coz hyungs are not even saying me what have I done .. I am broken .. I am now unable to hold myself I m hurt ..I m hurt so much . By sayin this I leave my seat im the dinning table went towards my room and closed my door and started crying . I wasnt able to stop myselg . I need my hyungs but they dont need me .I am a very bad guy I treated hyungs badly ... I deserved to be ignore .. But ..but i am not able to tolerate it  . Evey moment of the dinner time come to my mind continuously like a movie ...it break me .. I continuously cried loudly coz i wasnt able to hold my tears my scream .. I m broken i m goin to be a mad ...will hyungs ignore me forever? Are they goin to push me out from their band ? Will they leave me alone ...all of my thoughts continue to shatter all the remaining  pieces of my heart which was already cracked by my  hyungs. I cried n cried not able to control myself not able to control my useless thought . Am i that useless? What shouldI do !i frustratedly grabbed my hair and pulling it hard and cried . Lean on the wall of my room to comfort myself.

 Lean on the wall of my room to comfort myself

Hobi s pov:-

Kookie suddenly  get up from his chair and went to his room and licked and all we could hear was his loud cry ,his heart breaking cry, his frustrated scream ...his hurl voice ... It makes me sad .so sad that I started crying coz i cant hear his broken  cry he is our maknae,our lil brother and baby bunny .

so sad that I started crying coz i cant hear his broken  cry he is our maknae,our lil brother and baby bunny

(dont mind I am directly using scrrenshot I hv seriously no time to crop it ..sry)

Story cntinue....

I could see the same pain in every member's  eye coz ofc we love our baby bun but ...he need to be punished sometime his behaviour was completely rude and annoying in the fansign ..but i am hurt by seein him like this Jin hyung come to comfort me but I wasnt able to stop myself .It really hurts to see him like this .It was really a matter of tension ..we thought we need our leader's advice for the situation like this and he said we all must continue to ignore him so that he will learn his fault . And we all had to agree . we all wete seatimg at dinning hall cuddling and comforting each other and suddenly Jungkookie came down with his red puffy eyes from crying and was still crying ..lookin very Broken ... And was close to the door when Suga hyung..

Suga s pov:-

Jungkook was lookin very broken ..we all know he was completely hurt ..but ..he was goin toward the door and I shouted "Yah!! You brat where are u goin at this time ?!is this a time to go somewhere  and how u dare not to ask any of us about goin outside what do u think u are a grown man ..listen brat u are already giving us tension dont make it more difficult for us okay u r not a lil child anymore ..so dont be stupid okay ..and respect ur hyungs ..and dont even freakin dare to show this kindda attitude "

His broken eyes were still staring at me his lips started to tremble  more and his tears started to flow more ...he bow to me and others and say "Mianhae hyungs " I rolled my eyes ..he was much hurt by our this kindda behaviour ..he quietly say between sobbing that he need some fresh air for himself.. And hung his head down for our response.

Hobi allowed him to go outside by saying nothing more than just ok

Hobi allowed him to go outside by saying nothing more than just ok ....

After he went out of our dorm I quickly sat at the door feeling guilty that how rudely I talked to him right now.

We all could see in his eye ..could feel him and can say perfectly that he was BROKEN.