Unpopular Musical Opinions

Hey guys this jumps around a lot and if you don't agree then too bad because I don't care.

NIC ROULEAU IS THE BEST KEVIN PRICE.
I do not care if you want to fight me on this. He is amazing, end of story.

Apparently Jeremy Heere can only be played by people named Will?!

Loser Geek Whatever is a perfect song and is great but should not have replaced the end of Upgrade. I feel like it should've been moved so as not to disrupt the last verse of Upgrade, one of my favorite parts. THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT A BAD SONG SO STOP HATING ON IT.

Larry Murphy is an awful character and doesn't deserve defending after how he treated Connor.

Michael is perfection and we love him. However he was sort of rude to Jeremy during the play. He demanded an apology despite knowing Jeremy was not in control of his actions? Jeremy physically could not apologize? Michael what the heck?

Connor was abusive and as much as I love him and he's one of my favorite characters this does not excuse his behavior. He threatened to kill Zoe. This is not okay, despite the fact that he was probably bipolar or suffering from some other illness. While he needed help and deserved better, he was still not a good person.

Evan was a compulsive liar. Yes he is my anxious bean plant and is amazing but he had lots of problems. He wasn't perfect.

JARED KLEINMAN NEEDS SOME FREAKING LOVE OKAY HE MAY HAVE BEEN MEAN BUT HE WAS VERY INSECURE AND THIS DOESNT GIVE HIM AN EXCUSE BUT HE STILL DESERVES LOVE AND SUPPORT JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Unpopular opinion but I don't like Mr Reyes, even for comedic affect. His only character trait is eating hot pockets. Boi.

Jeremy's voice crack in Be More Chill Parts one  and two👌

The SQUIP SONG choreography okay like yes. Hate on Gerard if you want but you gotta admit that the SQUIP SONG is a piece of freaking art.

MICHAEL MAKES AND ENTRANCE

I don't like the way Brooke sings "Piiiiiiiinkberyyyy." Everyone else finds it hilarious. I freaking want to die when I hear it. It's obnoxious and stupid.

Pretty much all of Do You Wanna Hang is crap in my opinion.

During Turn It Off, the version with Ben Platt, I love how everyone else is dancing in their pink vests and Cunningham just sits down and watches. It's like Ben just went "yeah I can't do that, nope."

Baptize Me kind of confused me at first and that song bothers me for some reason.

Be More Chill Part Two is actually perfection in my opinion don't even try and fight me.

The SQUIP has the best vocals in Be More Chill.

George Salazar is great and this doesn't fit under unpopular opinions because everyone knows it's true.

Will Connolly always looks confused and I don't know why but it bothers me???

That's all I guess. Yeet.