Chapter 1

Tzuyu POV

Years passed. I pretended that I didn't notice that Sana had been acting distant and sad all the time. At first, she had been the woman of my dreams, but now... She cuddles me and gives me affection, but she is always out somewhere.

She hasn't been cheating on me... But she has a secret.

***

"Good morning beautiful," Sana woke me up. I smiled.

"It's too early," I closed my eyes.

"You need to go to work," Sana said, but you could tell from her eyes that she was sad for some reason.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, getting up. "Why don't you get a job?"

Sana looked even sadder, "How do you know I don't have one..." She muttered.

"What was that?" I asked.

"N- Nothing..."

***

I've been a model for many years now. Sana used to come with me, but now she just doesn't.

"Hey, Tzuyu, cheer up," my old friend, Chaeyoung spoke.

"I know... I just... I don't know..." I said, conflicted.

"Tell you what. Let's go on a trip tonight. I'll take some friends with me, bring Sana."

***

"I'm home, Sana," I walked inside.

"I'll have to talk later... Bye," Sana was on the phone.

"Who were you calling?" I asked.

"Momo."

We sat in silence for a long time.

"So-" We said in unison.

"Chaeyoung invited me to a girls night with some of her friends. Do you want to come along?"

"Ahh- Er- I am sorry, but I can't go. I have a err- audition. I want to get an acting job." Sana said, nervous.

"Oh. Well, once you're done you can come..." I said, sadly.

"Okay!" Sana said, kissed my head and walked to our room.

***

Chaeyoung and I went to the spa. She had Mina, her girlfriend, and Dahyun come along. Mina and Chaeyoung had met at our school, rather than going to "TWICE" and being matchmaked.

"Where is Sana?" Chae asked.

"She wanted to audition for something," I said, not really believing the words that came out of my mouth.

Dahyun brought Momo, so I was a fifth wheel.

"Are we getting food after this?" Momo asked.

"Sure," Chaeyoung spoke.

"I'm cool with that," I said.

***

The restaurant wasn't very far away from the spa, so we just walked.

We got into a booth, next to two girls talking.

Momo widened her eyes after hearing what they had said.

I decided to try and listen in.

"Sana, you either do it or lose the job. You aren't going to be young forever. Do you want the money or not?"

I thought for a second. Sana? There are multiple people named Sana... She also said she was going to an audition. Maybe she is talking to the director?

"Now you may leave," the same person said.

Sana left. It was definitely my Sana...

What the heck made Sana cry? Who the heck made Sana cry?