Chaptet 10: A new evil

Ana's P.O.V

“Xavy? Really?”  I laugh at Xavier once his mom left.

“Hey don't make fun’’.  He's said coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist as I laughed.  “ I you don't stop laughing I'll be forced to stop it for you’’.  He said leaning down and brushing his lips against my ear.  I immediately stopped laughing and looked into Xavier's now golden eyes.  Something seemed to draw me in.  Our lips were almost touching when...

‘‘I'm back now lets party!” said Xavier's mother.  Who then ran out of the room.

“We better go or shell be back.. you ready?”  asked Xavier

“As ready as ill ever be..”

(Ill skip the party basically she met a lot of old boring people from both packs and everyone loved her...except her sister.)

“I'm tired,” I said leaning against Xavy once everyone had left.
“Me too but mom says we need to meet one last person.  Its mainly business so you can go if you want

“Nah ill stay as long as you do’’. I said leaning in to kiss him.

“I hate to interrupt but actually I don't hate to interrupt at all’’.

Xavier looked up and growled “what do you want?”

“Well to ask your mum if she is willing to go through with the deal I made with her oh what was it 16, 17 years ago?”

“What deal?” Xavy asked obviously confused.

“The one where if I saved her unborn pup I would get her first son's mate to.  Well my intentions for her are none of your business’’.
“I afraid the deal is broken.  I can not go through with it’’.  Xavier's mom who I had now learned was named Irises said walking into the room behind us. “I thought it would be easy but this young woman means to much to my son and the rest of us to give up’’. she said gesturing to me.

The men's  attention snapped to me.  He studied me head to toe making my stomach turn in knots but not in a good way.  A cynical smile spread across his pale face that made me want to run and hide but all I did was press closer to Xavy, hoping he would give me some much needed strength.
“My son will be most pleased to meet you my dear.  If you come willingly I won't have to kill all these nice people.  Soooo what do you say?”  he said in a sickly sweet voice.

The weight of his words settled in and I didn't know what to do.  I couldn't leave Xavy ever. it would break not only his ,but my heart as well.  However if anything happened to any of them I don't know what I would do with myself, probably jump off a bridge...

“Well, what's you answer dear?”

“Don't call me dear and don't let the door hit you on the way out’’.

“Hahahaha, spirited like your mother I like it.  Ill get yo soon enough dear, but for now I will bid you adieu’’. he said before running so fast he was gone before I could blink, leaving an envelope on the ground where he once stood with two words written neatly...My dear.

Here I sat on the comfy bed in Xavy’s room facing the window while he showered.  The envelope the man had left only hours before balanced neatly in my hands.  I was still in my dress from the party but didn't care.  It had taken a while for me to calm down but Xavy comforted me the entire time.  Its hard to imagine this time yesterday I was meeting Xavy for the first time.

The anticipation gnawed away at my insides.  I needed to know what the note said.  Slowly I slid my shaking finger under the envelopes fold and opened its wax seal.  I took out the paper that was neatly folded into three sections.  And in the middle of the page read two words that made my blood run cold.  Those two terrifying words rang loud and clear in my mind paralyzing me with fear...for the only words that the page held were..i’m here.

Two hands grabbed me from behind holding my arms down and covering my mouth with a bad smelling cloth.  I tried to fight but the weird smelling cloth was making me sleepy.  Slowly my senses started to blur and my vision started to darken until I could no longer see, no longer hear, no longer think.  Only darkness...