Preface

It began with the world, as all stories do. Throughout faith and religion has an idea of the world before our kind had taken its place. The rise of the dinosaurs and the dawn of man. This story takes place when the great world was in its infancy. Every bit of earth combined into a grand mass, the Pangaea; cradled by the cold touch of the endless seas around it. It is said that this is where the deities of our world had given life to humankind.

We as humankind lived peacefully, civilization in its raw form. Life conceived around a basic idol, the gods that had given us a place.

..But this story is not about a happy human civilization.

For it only requires time for beings to mix, and an eventual for the men and women of humankind to copulate with their creators; conceiving the beings of their demise. Sent to the earth after birth to grow, and thrive upon the life and blood of humans. These beings were known as the Primals.

The Primals feasted endlessly and soon began to wipe away clean the humans of the early earth. Such a decline that the deities looked upon their children in shame and disgrace, and soon found it only necessary that the Primals were to be locked away from the world.

Thus Silcaylsio was born.