"Elii Tozier, as I live and breathe," Beverly chuckled, giving the girl a quick hug. Richie's sister had never been a large part in the Losers dynamic, never being the type to go running behind her brother the way Bill Denbrough's brother Georgie always had been. The only time Beverly ever really saw Elii was the rare few times the Losers gathered at the Tozier house, and Beverly hadn't given the child much thought since turning her back on Derry.

"Signing in?" Elii asked, giving a forced smile. Beverly nodded and followed her over to the set of desk sitting outside the cafeteria. "You're married, right, Bev? I think I saw your name earlier, but you've changed your last name."

"I- yeah I got married," Bev said, clearing her throat awkwardly. "A few years back, yes. It's Rogan now."

Elii nodded and rummaged through the pile of visitors passes and tossed Beverly hers. She fought back the wince as she saw BEVERLY ROGAN written in large, black letters on it and smiled at Richie's little sister.

"I'm supposed to check you guys for alcohol and all other stuff that's not allowed on the property but," Elii shrugged and smiled smugly. "You guys are coming with my brother, who'd probably be living in a ditch on the side of the road downtown if it wasn't for Eddie Kaspbrak, so I'm just going to assume you guys are bringing in booze and let it slide."

Beverly though of the bottle of wine hidden in her purse and smiled blandly. Even when they were all children, Elii had adored Eddie and is just seemed to be a simple common traits amongst all Toziers. Ben glanced over to the pair in confusion, his own visitors pass sitting around his neck. As Beverly turned away from Elii, she smiled up at Ben. "Little harsh on Rich there," she chuckled.

Ben shrugged. "I guess. WE don't really know what happened after graduation except that he went to live with Eddie. We don't know how Richie handled it-"

"And neither does my sweet little sister," Richie's voice carried over to them as he waltzed into the building with Eddie by his side. Beverly's eyes trailed over Richie's truly horrific outfit and felt a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Eliina sided with her daddy in the divorce and decided that she was too cool for her big brother."

"I was too cool for you before that," Elii called over without looking up from her stack of passes. Richie rolled his eyes, marching over to the set up entrance.

"Checking in?" Elli's partner asked sweetly, smiling up at Richie. "You're Elli's brother? Richie K-"

"TOZIER." Richie said loudly and passionately. Elli looked up from the stack and gave her a brother a deeply confused look. "Yep. That's me, Ricardo Tozier. Signing in! Tozier. That's my name!"

Beverly and Ben glanced at one another, raising his eyebrows in unison, and Eddie pressed a hand to the middle of his face. Elii handed Richie his pass, which he promptly draped around his neck and tucked inside his shirt.

Elii shook her head. "Okay, I know you're like... super weird all the time but you are being really-" Elii cut off when the sound of the front door opening caught the attention after everybody standing around. Stanley Uris came into the building with a beautiful woman who could only be Patty, his fiancée. Elii and Richie's face darkened in an eerie unison, Elii pursing her lips and nodding once.

"Excuse me," she said to the ground around her, tapping her hands on the wooden table before turning away quickly. Richie smiled after with a sad look on his face.

"Guess there is somebody she hates more than me after all."

→ → →

The room was blasting with 90s hits and Eddie was seconds away from excusing himself to take four Advil in the school bathroom. Beverly had managed to stay at their table for maybe fifteen minutes before being found a group of girls that definitely wouldn't have given her the time of day in high school but somehow had fallen in love with her tiny clothing line and was dragged away. Mike and Ben were having some passionate conversation about some historical documentary that Eddie hadn't been able to focus on. Stan and his fiancée, Patty, were seated together looking as happy as they could be to just sit around and absorb the conversations around them. Bill was swirling around a cup of dark pop and looking thoroughly like somebody had run over his puppy right in front of him.