July 1st 2008 Part 2

Sadie sink was a normal 4 year old who lived in Derry, Florida for her whole short life. Everything was plain and simple. Boring. It was a regular sunny day, July 1st 2008. Sadie's parents never really truly cared about Sadie. Simply thought she was the biggest regret of their lives. And dont get me wrong, sadie was an amazing child, it's just her parents were to busy to even notice.

   Sadie was once again with another babysitter (Charlotte) while her parents were out. Usually the teen and Sadie would go to the beach, the park, or the mall. It was pretty sunny so her babysitter Charlotte  decided to take Sadie to the beach.

  "Hey Sadie, were going to the beach today" Charlotte announced serving sadie a sandwich for lunch.
"Okay" all that came out of Sadies mouth as she took a bite of her sandwich. Her babysitter sighed at how disappointed she sounded. At first she was excited to do all these  things but living in a small town, there would be things that people are tired of always doing all the time.

  The two continued to eat in silence for a couple minutes and Sadie finally finished.

  "I'll go get your stuff ready, stay here" Charlotte said making her way upstairs. Sadie pulled her chair towards the sink, got her and charlottes plate. She got on the chair and steadily put the dishes into the sink. She smiled to herself and pulled the chair back. At this time Charlotte got ready and had Sadie's things with her. Grabbing her car keys she called to sadie, "let's go sadie!"
"Coming Charlotte!" Sadie replied in a sweet voice and ran to her babysitter. Charlotte grabbed her hand and took her to the car to go to the beach.

30 Minutes Later

Sadie and Charlotte arrived at the beach 30 minutes later. Sadie got out the car and skipped to her usual spot where she would play. At a distance Charlotte would watch a close eye on her. Sadie was in the sand trying to build something. But she didnt know what. The wind was blowing slightly which annoyed her cause it would ruin what she was doing in the sand. She continued playing when another small little voice asked her a question

"Hi, Do you want to be my friend?"

Sadie turned around to see another kid about her age. His cheeks were red. She beamed at him and said Yes. The boy sat down next to the girl.
"I'm Finn" he said smiling at her sweetly.
  "I'm Sadie" Sadie said turning her body to face him.
"Well I'm trying to build a Sand castle, wanna help me?" Finn asked standing up. Sadie looked at her babysitter Charlotte, who was on her phone.
  "Wait here Finn, I'll be right back!" Sadie yelled running to Charlotte.
"Ok!" He yelled back watching the girl run to another girl. He starred in amazement at the girls red hair flowing in the wind.  Finn never seen red hair in his life. It looked so beautiful. And her eyes, they were so clear and blue. It amazes finn that there was someone pretty. Because to finn, all the little girls he met, he thought were ugly. But not Sadie Sink.

  "CHARLOTTE!" Sadie yelled coming up to her. Frightened the teen dropped her phone.
"SADIE!" Charlotte said throwing her hands up and then retrieving her phone.
"I have a new friend. Can I build go build Sand Castle with him?" Sadie begged.
  "Him?" Charlotte said raising her eyebrows.
"Finn! Hes over there waiting for me! Please Charlotte!!" Sadie begged again tugging the teens dress.

  "Fine! I'll still be watching you Sadie" Charlotte said as Sadie jumped and ran back to her new friend.
"Let's go Finn!" Sadie said grabbing his and and linking them with hers. Finn blushed again and led her to the sand castle he was building. Charlotte took pictures of the two holding hands. They looked so adorable. The two worked on the castle and had so much fun.

Sadie found finn as a cute and funny boy. Finn found sadie as a pretty, cool, and funny girl. The sun was already setting and they were running along g the shore, finn trying to tag her. Charlotte took a picture of the two and posted it on instagram.

 Charlotte took a picture of the two and posted it on instagram

❤    💬 

137 likes
Charlotteobvi: Babysitting this one again and she found a new boy. Friend. 

View all 34 comments.

Shanaih27: awwww❤❤

LuvBeau: So cuteeee❤❤

As she posted it, it was about time for her and Sadie to leave. She had already talked to Finns parents and gave them her phone number in case they wanted anymore play dates. Charlotte jogged to the two who were playing hot patato. She looked at them in awe but had to tell them they had to leave.
"Sadie we have to go, and Finn your parents are waiting for you."

"No!" They both yelled. Finn wrapped sadie in a hug and she did the same. Charlotte gawked at them but it was really time to go.

"Sadieee" Charlotte said sternly. Sadie new this sign. This meant: or else I'll tell your parents. She let go of Finn and said goodbye to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and let finn blushing insanely.

   He smiled at the girl and her ride fire hair, and what he called: ocean eyes and ran to his parents. Wondering if he'd see the girl again. And If so when?

  Chapter 2

Thank you to anyone who's reading the book! I hope yall enjoy! Make sure to comment and vote