Chapter 18: WWE vs. NXT: Clash of Generations

Start from the beginning

The group were applauding for a great match between the two.

Will: no wonder why that match was good; they have equal personalities

Trent: we can't take away Bianca's performance though, she put up a great fight

Everyone nodded in agreement.

The next match was Dakota's match against Bayley.

Dakota: time to make my dream a reality

Tyler: kick ass out there, babe

He kissed Dakota for good luck.

Dakota: I'll do it for you, my strong boi

She went out of the locker room.

(In the ring)

Bayley performed her usual entrance and her attire was her Bliss Kingdom one with her name in Japanese on the right leg. She got in the ring, did her trademark gestures and waited for Dakota.

(Dakota's theme plays)

Dakota came out to a loud ovation from the MSG crowd. Even in the ring, her opponent Bayley was applauding for her as the Hugger was mentally telling herself that she wanted this match to happen. The Captain of Team Kick went in the ring and performed her signature pose.

The bell rang and the two engaged in a stare down while the crowd cheered.

(End of match)

Bayley hit Bayley-to-belly on Dakota.

1

2

Thre- Dakota had her shoulder up

Bayley was both shocked and impressed of Dakota's never give up attitude. The Hugger picked her up and sets up for another Bayley-to-belly, but Dakota elbowed her on the side of the head and caught the Hugger with an overhead kick, fazing the Bliss Kingdom member. She launched herself from the ropes and hits Kai-Ropractor.

1

2

3

Announcer: here is your winner, Dakota Kai!

Dakota has secured a career defining win by defeating a member of the Four Horsewomen. Bayley stood up and shook Dakota's hand before raising her arm showing good sportsmanship.

(Backstage)

Tyler had a tear running down his face while he clapped for his girlfriend.

Pete: that's a career defining win for her

Toni: I'm so proud of her

Dakota walked in to the locker room where she was hugged by her boyfriend.

Tyler: you made NXT proud and you made me proud, babe

Dakota: Bayley was serious competition, but tonight I was a match for her

Tyler: and indeed you are

The two kissed lightly before sitting down to watch the rest of the show.

The next match featured a onslaught confrontation of beards between The War Raiders and The Bludgeon Brothers. As soon the bell rang, the two teams sized up each other before trading punches.

(End of match)

Hanson and Rowe finished off Harper with the Fallout for the victory.

The next match was a showdown between two Japanese superstars as the current SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka goes head to head with the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane.