Crash Bandicoot VS Spyro

(AlexSnyder)

Woohoo! Watch out cus Crash is on the move, if you came to fight you will surely lose, I will go invincible with Aku Aku, you already know I can stop you, drop you, yeah, you are all bark no bite, turn around and leave, take flight, looks like you're building up a lot of steam, go back to your friends the plumber boys so I can continue living the dream?

(IrisOfTheStormMusic)

Listen you crook, you’re about to get cooked! It takes you three masks to even turn invincible, your remake came out like it was invisible, everyone been waiting for me to be remastered, so now I come out as the ultimate master! Go back home to your isolated island, you act like you’re all big on the high land, get on my bad side, and I’ll make you run and hide!

(AlexSnyder)

Make me run and hide? Ha! You make me laugh, you're just like Neo Cortex but even more trash, what powerups do you got? Oh you don't have any, but when you're talking about me well I have plenty, I will get my little sis to build something for this fight, and I am the one with the hot chick by my side now, throw you into a valcano going to be a hot ride down!

(IrisOfTheStormMusic)

I’ve got no power-ups? A scuba suit doesn’t count, at least I have multiple enemies instead of one account, don’t compare me to that lame-ass scientist, you’d probably get more out of a hair stylist, I have plenty of powerups Flame breath, Ice breath, Electric breath plus even more, your games lacking open-world give me such a snore!

Who won? Who's next? You decide in the comments!

Big thanks to IrisOfTheStormMusic for providing lines for Spyro go check him out he does music as well!