"This isn't..... Jason would never", Cheryl started, but Betty interupted her "its right there Cheryl, your brother hurt my sister, this is what guys like Jason and Chuck think about women, we're objects for them to abuse, and when they're done they will shame the people into silence, they have no remorse for the lives they destroy", Betty finished, I still had my hand on her shoulder, she put her hand on mine and gave it a soft squise before giving me a small smile, and I pulled my hand away and moved back over to the playbook so I could take some pictures od the pages to make sure the content of the book would not just magically disappear.

"Maybe I dont know Jason afterall", Cheryl said

"You got the picture right Peter?", veronica said.

"Yeah, it will be perfect evidence for Bettys exposé on the jocks", I said.

"Yeah, but no... these girls deserve justice, dont you think Cheryl?", Betty said, what are you planning Betty, I have a feeling in my gut this will turn bad pretty soon, Betty stepped towards us and continued "you want vengence?, you wanna go full dark, no Stars, veronica?, i'm with you, and I have a plan", Betty finished, whoa dark Betty scares me, is she crazy?

"Betty what are you planning?, I know Chuck deserves to be punished, but it sounds like your going to murder him?, are you going to murder him?, because, when this book hits the new paper, Chuck will get expelled and coach clayton have to throw him of the team, isn't that enough justice for the girls in the book?, please think this through Betty, dont do something you might regret later", I pleaded.

"Well you didn't think about Chuck the other day when he pushed Josie, then you wanted to harm him, whats the difference?", Betty said.

"I wasn't thinking straight, veronica stopped me, which i'm glad for, because it would have ended badly, maybe for me, maybe for him, but in the end violence is not the answer, so I ask again what are you planning", I asked.

"Well Peter, you dont have to be there for the plan, you can leave and just go home to Josie, but to answer your question, i'm just gonna humiliate him, nothing bad", Bettys said, but the buzzing in my head, I knew she was gonna do more.

"I hope you know what you do Betty, because this can come back and bite you,  please just be careful, promise me that atleast", I said.

"Yeah I promise", Betty and veronica said.

"Good, see ya", I said and walked towards the exit to go home.

Cheryl followed me and said "so does Josie know you skipped her Music session to tag along with your 'girlfriend' veronica?".

"Why do you care Cheryl?, because it sounds like you're jelaous?", I said.

"What me jelaous?, of what you and Josie? or you and veronica?, dont be an idiot", Cheryl said.

"Well okay, see you around red", I said.

"What did you call me?", Cheryl said and was in my face.

"Red, you call me idiot, so its only fair I give you a nickname", I said.

"You smell nice", Cheryl said and blushed.

"What?", I asked, I didn't hear what she said.

"I said walk me home?, I just want this whole thing to go away", Cheryl said, and there was the Cheryl that I got to know at dinner, the girl behind the bitchy facade, the Sweet girl.

"Yeah ofcourse, Josie would have my head, if I didn't make sure you got home safe, so come on, lets go, maybe we could swing by their pratice and then I can tell Josie im gonna walk you home?", I said as she looped her arm through mine and we started the journey for the pussycats practice.