PW and Creamy

I had two hamsters, but at different times.

My first one was named Princess Whiskers. {Please don't judge me} I loved her to death, and brought her everywhere I could. She lived to be 3 years old. She was golden, but had a wide white stripe down the middle. She also had black streaks in her fur by her face. She was my life and my only real friend in elementary school, so I took special care of her.

When Christmas came around, I woke up excitedly and and saw her running in her wheel. I smiled when I saw her. I went and unwrapped presents and such, then came back to my room to play with her.

She died, struggling in her wheel. Her paws were stuck in the wiring of the cage, and I silently cried. I picked her up, and put her into a small box, then encased the box entirely in duck tape.

I then proceeded to dig a hole in my backyard deep enough to put the box in. I lightly placed the box in the hole and filled it up, tears falling. I picked up a sliced tree trunk and carved her name in it, and sunk that into the soil too.

After that, I was heart broken. I went to my local pet store and picked up another hamster. This time, she was one color, but she looked like coffee creamer. So, being as original as I am, I named her Creamy.

I don't really remember much of her, and probably because she was an ass to me, always biting me and shit.

I returned home from school one day to find her sprawled on the floor of her cage, dead.

I kept her in another box, but I almost couldn't bear to get rid of her. I buried her alongside PW (Princess Whiskers) and now I don't want pets anymore because I don't want them to die.

I'm sorry that this is kinda sad and all, but I was rummaging through my room and saw a picture of PW and couldn't help but to think of all the fun that hamster and I had. 😣😢🐹